Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Should this intersection rule be mentioned more often?

Ferynacz98765

Question

I'm gonna quote from a Czech law (I didn't find the exact version in english):

§ 22.3 :

"A driver cannot enter intersection, if the traffic situation does not allow him to pass through the intersection, making him stop the vehicle in the intersection. (This does not apply when yielding to pedestrians or when turning left.)"

I think this is a very important rule - you should miss the green light if it means the drivers from the sides (after the signal switches) will have a free way, with you not blocking it because of the vehicles that passed before you and for some reason they stopped.

Just that it's very hard to actually punish someone from doing it - as it's completely unpredictable why the truck in front of you will stop, and if you had to wait until the truck passes the intersection, that would be a  big time wasted and wouldn't help the traffic flow.

However, this also might reduce the number of crashes when exiting a company/storage/parking lot, as the exits can be considered intersections as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 answer to this question

Hello, @Ferynacz98765

The rules state clearly that the European laws are applied to the multiplayer, the same for ATS.

Here: [...]  Traffic laws and road signage must be obeyed. This means European road laws and signage must be followed in ETS2 and American road laws and signage must be followed in ATS. [...]

And here:

§1.6 - Law and piracy

No violation of international laws or national laws that can apply to TruckersMP is allowed.

You are not allowed to share, upload or otherwise enable software piracy using any of our platforms.

The law you mentioned above also applies to the game.

I hope this cleared your suggestion.

• Upvote 1

42sT4Qb.png