Your chance to get featured in an official video

LaxZ

Hello truckers!

Today we have an exciting opportunity for you.

The TruckersMP Media Team are proud to present a chance for you to be featured in an official video!

Quite simply we need a short quote from you about how TruckersMP has impacted/changed your life over however long you've been playing!

We will select a handful of messages and feature them in the video.

Please comment your statement on the forum post which can be seen here.

Thank you, TruckersMP Media Team

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • HaulieLove 1

I was bored playing SP in ETS2 then I found out about TMP and it changes everything. There are lots of reckless drivers and traffics but that is the best part of it which is the reason I keep on playing it. Reporting them is the most enjoyable thing about TMP. Thanks to all the devs and staffs for their hard work. 

TruckersMP helped me with searched a new best friends from other nationalities + a lots of stuff in VTC :)
Finally I m found  so big and friendly community , that I wanted..

Cya on the road guys ! 

I would like a big thank you for a much work! TMP Team <3

Sincerely,

-----[RLC] Dark_Owl_-----

I've been playing since 2014 and I've never looked back. TruckersMP has helped me through tough times and I always had people to hang out with when real life wasn't all the best!

• Like 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Shortly after joining TruckersMP back in 2014, I noticed that I had gotten a huge amount of new friends. Now, in 2019, I can actually say that I met most of the online friends that I chat with each and every day on TruckersMP. And as I don't have thoo many contacts in real life, online world is pretty much the only thing that helps me to move forward in my life (and as I met most of my online friends while playing in TruckersMP, without it [TruckersMP] my situation in real life would probably be a lot different). And because of all that, the awesome community of TruckersMP is the main reason why I really enjoy my life as it is. 

While being in the TruckersMP staff for a great 7 months back in 2018, I used to learn many new and valuable social skills. And as a person that likes to help people, support work at TruckersMP also used to make my day a lot better as I was able to do something I really liked to do - helping others. So overall, TruckersMP has affected my life quite a lot and I've managed to learn a lot of new from it.

I'm looking forward to meeting more awesome people and learning new things from TruckersMP in the future as well! 

TruckersMP has helped me get through tough times with mental and physical health problems over the last 4+ years and helped me find a virtual escape from reality. Also TMP has helped me find amazing content creators that publish some great and enjoyable videos and have inspired me to start my own content creation project this year.

But most importantly, TMP has become a great place to feel like part of something special, something that very few gaming communities actually have, from friendly and helpful staff, to courteous and nice truckers, to me it’s the only community I’ve ever felt humbled to be a part of for so many years.

Ever since finding out about TMP, I have met loads of people and made great new friends. Since joining the TMP Staff team on the 24th of June 2018, I have learnt so many new skills that have helped me IRL aswell as within the team that has got me where I am now. I cannot be thankful enough towards this community and the people who contribute to it.

I have been in the TMP community for quite a while now, over 4 years and I have enjoyed all the moments I have had. It is helped me through difficult times and everyone I have met has been really nice to me. I've made so many new friends who are all so friendly and helpful. I love meeting new people in the community and becoming friends with them. Since I joined the staff team, which wasn't too long ago, everyone in the team has been extremely kind and will help you if you have an issue. I'm building up my skills in the support team which will help me in real life. The community is great and I am so thankful to everyone who has done something towards it or who has been helpful towards other people. 

I started playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 back then in early 2014 on a pirated version. It enjoyed it, like I really, really enjoyed playing it. It burns up time, keeps me up, and there's just something about driving for hours on end while listening to good music. I learned about Steam late 2014 and bought the game there. Still played it like I always did. Then I found out about ETS2MP. That's where things changed. Nowadays, I barely touch ETS2 if I'm not gonna play online. Playing with no idiots and those headaches are good for simulation and mods but playing with other real people online, there's just something different about it. You don't just play with the world and ai, but you meet, drive around, and get along with other actual people who actually bought the game and play it as it is. I've been here since then and I may get tired of the game but I still play it even just for an hour or so. Meeting new and different people on the road, having fun experiences, and all those good stuff. Been here since '14 and looking forward for more memories.

76561198136394601.png

// Isaiah Wijesekara | Philippines | Former [ETRVTC] Driver | TMP ID 10832 \\

// [TPH] Truckers Philippines | Member Since November 15, 2014 | TrucksBook \\

image.png.3a469fc6c20225a7608e8705bb8150c5.png|image.png.9dd78c47b8aceb13f4907f4d2d669585.png|image.png.744ced8a4ea99071cd7af3b1892ef168.png|image.png.7e3bb40469f591d1f01db0bb788244ff.png|image.png.2575f58f66623c27724459bd2538fcf1.png|image.png.b185e69ecf1956dd8d073810c550ade5.png|image.png.d2d3099e2a60bcb9e4916e09413dfa8a.png

image.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...