Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Update for In-game Report system

Suggestion Name: Update for the in-game report system

Suggestion Description: This would be an update to the report command which currently tells you how to report a player using the in-game tab, which is useful, however, I feel like there is a much more useful way to use this command. Instead of having to report people using the tab if you could just simply type /report (player id) and then the report box would come up. This would be especially useful in highly populated areas where there can sometimes be 100+ people. This makes finding the right person extremely difficult and I have found myself not being able to find the right ID before. This would be such a huge improvement to the report system in my opinion.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: This should be added to make reporting people easier on the reporter's end, especially in highly populated areas where there are 100+ people.

Thank you for reviewing this suggestion,

FlamingTree

• Upvote 3

We have moved away from reporting through the chat. In early days reporting through chat used to be very time consuming and often led to crashes, you had to do /r or /report ID, Reason etc, whereas via TAB menu you click on the player, select a reason and send it through. With many people on tab, a sorting system, or search system on the TAB menu is being looked into, to make reporting easier too. 

• Thanks 1

Q9n6SSI.png