Unrealible Connection Issue

VincentasG

Question

Hello, game has a feature that kicks people out if the game sees that someone has a bad network connection, but it's pain in the a because that is happening to me, I have the best internet connection but it takes 20 seconds for me to load up all trucks that we have in 1 area, I am talking about big number of trucks, so I get kicked out while I am loading at the startup and the same happens after I teleport to a garage!

12 answers to this question

Hello :) 

Follow these guides:

Solution 1:

• Avoid using Wi-Fi.
  • Avoid uploading or downloading and playing MP at the same time.
  • Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.
  • Avoid having too many users or devices at the same time into your network.
  • Avoid using streaming services at the same time.
  • Check your firewall settings into your router/switch.
  • Prefer using servers nearest to your location.
  • Try to talk with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and see if you can come up with a solution. Ask your ISP if they support internet profiles such as "FastPath" or "Interleave" and ask for Interleave. Interleave will raise your ping but it will do more packet checks by your ISP.

Solution 2:

Please try to start TruckersMP always as administrator. Please also try to control your internet connection (like ping) because this problem is expiring if your connection isn't reliable and your ping is maybe too high which causes into the server kick.
If this doesn't working for you, please reinstall your TruckersMP Launcher. Also delete all files in the Documents/TruckersMP folder & in %programdata% also TruckersMP-folders.

In most cases this error is a result of too high packet loss caused by your internet connection

If it does not work, try this:

-Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard to open Run

Enter "cmd" (without the quotes) and press Enter.

-Type “netsh winsock reset”(without the quotes) and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.

-Once it’s complete, you'll see the message “Winsock reset completed successfully”.

-Restart the computer and run the TruckersMP Launcher as administrator.

Please when entering the server put "g_developer 16" in console, take a pic (like this) and show it here (before the server kick you)
after this, you can put "g_developer 1" to go back as before

Do it a test with this clicking on "View additional test points" and select somewhere in Europe (If you do not live in Europe), like France, Deutschland or Polska

This is to know if your internet connection is the problem or maybe something else

Also, if possible, let us know what hardware you have

Since if you present drop frames, freeze, desync, or similar things, the server will be done for protection and so that it does not harm anyone

If you have any of these problems, try playing on another server that  EU #2 (I guess where you are playing)

• Upvote 1

Hello!

Perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:
I would suggest you to place the computer in clean boot state and then check how it works.
Follow these steps to place the computer in clean boot:
Step 1:
1. Press the ‘Windows + R’ key on the keyboard. 
2. In the ‘Run’ windows type ’MSCONFIG’ and click ‘Ok’. 
3. Click the ‘Boot’ tab and uncheck ‘Safe Boot’ option. 
4. On the ‘General’ tab, click to select the option ‘Selective startup’, and then click to clear the option Load startup items check box.
5. On the ‘Services’ tab, click to select the ‘Hide all Microsoft services’ check box, and then click ‘Disable all’.
6. On the ‘Startup’ tab, click ‘Open Task Manager’. In the Task Manager window under startup tab, right click on each startup item which are enabled and select ‘Disable’.
7. Click ‘OK’, and then click Restart.
8. If it works in clean boot state, then follow rest of the steps.

Step 2: Enable half of the services
• Follow steps 1a and 1b to start the System Configuration utility.
• Click the Services tab, and then click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
• Click to select half of the check boxes in the Service list. 
• Click OK, and then click Restart.

Step 3:
1. If the problem still occurs, repeat step 1 and step 2. In step 2, click to clear half of the check boxes that you originally selected in the Service list.
2. If the problem does not occur, repeat step 1 and step 2. In step 2, select only half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
3. If only one service is selected in the Service list, and you still experience the problem, the selected service causes the problem. Go to step 6. If no service causes this problem, go to step 4

Step 4: Enable half of the Startup items
If no startup item causes this problem, a Microsoft service most likely causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat step 1 and step 2 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in either step.
Step 5: Determine whether the problem returns
• If the problem still occurs, repeat step 1 and step 4. In step 4, click to clear half of the check boxes that you originally selected in the Startup Item list.
• If the problem does not occur, repeat step 1 and step 4. In step 4, select only half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
• If only one startup item is selected in the Startup Item list, and you still experience the problem, the startup item that is selected in the list is the service that is causing the problem.

Go to step 5.
• If no startup item causes this problem, a Microsoft service most likely causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat step 1 and step 2 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in either step.

Step 6:
After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then click to clear the check box for the problem item.

Step 7:
Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps to boot to normal startup.
1. Press the ‘Windows + R’ key on the keyboard. 
2. In the ‘Run’ windows type ’MSCONFIG’ and click ‘Ok’. 
3. On the ‘General’ tab, click the ‘Normal Startup’ option, and then click ‘OK’.
4. When you are prompted to restart the computer, click ‘Restart’.

Method 2:

Try to install in new user account and check

a) Press 'Windows +W' and select control panel.
b) Select ‘User account and Family safety’.
c) Click on User accounts and select ‘Manage the account’.
d) Click on ‘Add a new user in PC settings’.
e) To create new user account click on the plus sign (+) ‘Add a User’.
f) Select ‘Don’t want this user to sign in with Microsoft account?’
g) Click on ‘Local account’ button.
h) Enter the User name and click on ‘Next’ button and click on ‘Finish’.
i) Restart the computer.

Hope this helps!

Hi,

This can sometimes happen due to package loss from your Internet, it doesn't matter how low your ping is. Try to load in a less busy area as that shouldn't give you the Unrealible Connection error that you're getting. 

If any of the solutions above worked for please let us know. 

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support 

Dear @VincentasG,

First of all, this is not a bug or an issue with the mod. This is a user side problem which has to do with the internet connection issues such as packet loss, packet corruption or bad network bandwidth.

This is a feature that was added to avoid collision crashes due to internet connection lag and avoid people getting banned as it looked like they had NCZ hack but in fact, they had bad connection with the server.

I recommend you to avoid spawning in busy areas or even driving near them if you don't want to be kicked for Unreliable Connection. That's the only thing you can do right now. 

By the way, is there anything else we can help you with?

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
Support

13 hours ago, VincentasG said:

My main point why I wrote this here was to suggest a change to the system that checks players connectivity. My suggestion would be to rebuild it so it wouldn't look into network at first minutes of game entry or at the first minutes after you teleport.

Thank you for your suggestion for the mod.
Unfortunately, as a Supporter, I am unable to process the given suggestion.

To suggest an idea to the correct parties, please head to the forums and create a suggestion.
https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/285-suggestions/
Remember to follow the format, or you risk having it automatically declined.

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

Because this topic has been inactive again for 2 days, I am going to move it to Unsolved Section. 

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket! 

//Moved to Unsolved