ATS 1.35 Experimental/Open Beta

MarkON

Hello :)

Experimental Beta 1.35 ATS has been available for several days.

You have already seen 3 new routes?: 

Spoiler

D4NeOdAX4AE3CJB.jpg

Did you find the hidden areas of Washington and Utah?

Spoiler

8eRjOCD.png

Spoiler

yIAuJ5p.png

mKh2XEz.jpg

Are you testing, looking for errors and new features? I'd be interested to know what you think.

Share your opinion on experimental_beta ATS in this topic.

I have only been playing 1,35 Beta for an hour.

I have forund some useful new things.

1 The F7 menu has some new features, you can get towed to a repair shop as normal, if you only has run out of fuel you can now get some fuel on the spot.

2 There are now a World Of Trucks freight marked, where you can pick up external contracts for your owned trailer.

I’m loving the new features and the little hints of Utah and Washington in the map. I think the main feature I’m looking forward to, is the support of DirectX11. It is definitely going to be a huge improvement for newer GPUs. Also, that voice navigation is going to neat and useful once it’s implemented.

Overall, the update is amazing and I’m very excited to see what else is coming.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

9 hours ago, Chev said:

I’m loving the new features and the little hints of Utah and Washington in the map. I think the main feature I’m looking forward to, is the support of DirectX11. It is definitely going to be a huge improvement for newer GPUs. Also, that voice navigation is going to neat and useful once it’s implemented.

Overall, the update is amazing and I’m very excited to see what else is coming.

Wait they're adding voice nav?

647122462_NewBanner.jpg.82c9c4d67a006b4db2f6122ce7c100b1.jpg

Hello @MarkON,

Unfortunately I couldn't test it, shame on me... :( It's really nice that you can share with us what you discovered in the beta version. It seems so great, I cannot wait for the official. I think I'm going to make a break of ETS2 and playing more ATS. I hope that with the time, there will be more people on ATS, it's also an amazing game but sometimes people forget about it. :rolleyes:

Torisutan

14 hours ago, Torisutan [FR] said:

Hello @MarkON,

Unfortunately I couldn't test it, shame on me... :( It's really nice that you can share with us what you discovered in the beta version. It seems so great, I cannot wait for the official. I think I'm going to make a break of ETS2 and playing more ATS. I hope that with the time, there will be more people on ATS, it's also an amazing game but sometimes people forget about it. :rolleyes:

Torisutan

You should defintely come over to the dark side! lol 

We have Kenworths!

On 5/5/2019 at 11:06 AM, MarkON said:

in experimental beta 1.35 - Unfortunately, not

That you can find(cargo) in Oakland-Shippers: Kenworth Trucks 

VD3C0Uk.jpg

This load looks nice. I hope they update it soon so it can work in MP. I would love to haul these T680's with my W900 Day Cab Long Chasis. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived