[Plans] [unofficial] Real Operations Germany Event?

poland.ball

What do you think?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this?

• Sounds very good and realistic! I like it!
    • Aw put that crap away. This idea is unnecessary!!

Hello,

so.

Real Operations by TMP don't satisfy me. I want more realism, more LIFE into the game.

Thats why I'm planning to create an unofficial Real Operations Germany (to celebrate Germany Rebuild Vol. 2) event on an event server.

What is the difference?

In the TMP's Real Operation, nothing really lifetime happens.

I'm planning, that for example, two players cause an accident while driving, meanwhile the players need to make a rescue alley for the police to arrive.

Also, I planned several other events, which are going to stay hidden.

A big realistic addition is, people driving cars and ~20% driving trucks. This represents real life better into the roleplay.

The difference is, that the random events aren't spawned already. They will occur while driving.

Here are plans, which will stay visible:

• accident while driving
  • major roadwork zone
  • a vehicle having a breakdown
  • "Standstreifen befahren" - Event (Allowed to drive on hard shoulder)

More is hidden to the publicity.

Erm. so what do you want from us?

So.. I want to know your ideas, if its a good idea.

And if people think this is a good idea, I could need more special participants.

But this is at all a discussion, what you guys think about that.

Its of course a different topic to get an event server, but firstly I want to hear your opinion.

have a nice day and keep driving skoda bois

7 hours ago, Garret said:

I don't get it. What's the difference between that and the regular event? I don't believe the location is that important when it come to that kind of event... it sounds weird. 

Well in this event, accidents aren't already done before it starts. An accident will perform controlled by two friends of mine. They will do the accident like that, so no different player gets harm. Maybe one admin should be present to prevent people reporting / turning off the reporting system for the event server.

I don't know if its possible tho to give specified people the police car, but if not, we could still use PILOT vehicls and the drivers have tags like "ROG Police" or "ROG Ambulance"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived