Renault Trucks Factory

Koneko

Hey Truckers,

I want to introduce y'all to a topic that got way to far in the background over the time. Renault Trucks and their planned factory, like the Scania and Volvo ones, in the game. I dont know for sure if it was planned to add the renault trucks factory since the release of Vive La France DLC, but I can say it was planned. Sadly it never got released, yet, but maybe it will take part of the vanilla game in the future! Same as the new road connection and the new city, that will be added in 1.35, the renault trucks factory already existing on the map, only hidden. The factory design nearly got destroyed fully because it got cancelled, like the Renault Range T, but the announcement of the new road connection + city and the information that the Range T will join ETS2 in lately 2019 gave me a bit of hope that it will be added too.
Maybe some of the veterans, specially the ones who are in modding a bit, remember the Renault Trucks Trailers, that were ingame for a tiny bit of time. It was possible to get that skin on the trailers and drive it, but only over editing some files. It got removed within the next patch after. 
So what are your opinions on that topic? You think it will ever come? Maybe with the Renault Range T? We dont know it yet, but let me know ur opinions and arguments!

I will add some pictures and videos to improve your view on the topic!

- This is where the factory is located on the map + road connection!
     renaultfachckcn.png

- This is the Renault Trucks trailer skin! 
     reno-trailer-338kr3.jpg

- This is an example video of an player driving the trailer in the Multiplayer!

- This is an video where I show the full factory terrain... or more the leftovers. + Road connections

As the first thing, I've to admit that this was the first time I heard about the 'hidden' Renault factory Euro Truck Simulator 2. I was already pretty familiar with Orléans as I used to discover it back in 2017, but the Renault factory was something new for as well even though I've been keeping my eyes for the possible hidden places in Euro Truck Simulator 2. As most of us here know already, new places will be added to the Vive la France DLC area in the next update (1.35), so I'm at least expecting Orléans to be finally released for everyone as it has been unfinished for almost 2.5 years already... It's pretty unlikely that we can drive through the Renault factory in the next update but I'll, however, go to check that area with a free camera to see if it has been touched.

As they have already added buildings, bus stops and working road connection to that area, I'm pretty sure that Renault factory will be a thing at some point. By the look of this, it seems like that SCS Software was planning to release the Renault Range T, the Renault trailer as well as the Renault factory among with the Vive la France DLC, but due to the licensing issues with Renault, it never was possible. Since there's such a thing (Renault factory), I do expect it to be released as soon as the licensing issues with Renault are solved and the Renault Range T is coming to Euro Truck Simulator 2. As there's no estimated time when it's going to happen, the only thing we can do is to wait and hope that it's going to happen as soon as possible. So as the summary, I do believe that it will be released at some point, but chances it to be added in the next update are pretty low in my opinion (later this year or early 2020 would sound a bit more realistic what comes to the Renault Range T and the Renault factory - of course, if it ever will be added to the game). Anyway, thanks for sharing the pictures and video clip about the Renault factory and the Renault trailer as those were completely new things for me (even though I've always kept my eyes open for the community findings, I've managed to miss these ones). 

Yes of course. All companies should have their factories in the game at least one unit. Ma what I always say. Just organized movement and good arguments, and a lot of action to ask RENAULT + Fabrica Renault in France.
What kinds of arguments.
All truck manufacturers deserve to have 1 in-game manufactures in their country.
It allows to create own race of driver of the factory delivering trucks throughout Europe.
The T model is essential to keep the brand updated in the game and its factory allows more fun, are more loads and advertising RENAULT.

Now the humorous part. Nothing has to do with arguments.

Strange this French trailer for cattle, very similar to FACTORY that ARE on the map, but it is not. Particular things of France.:troll:

I never knew about the factory or even that trailer paint even existing. I would definitely love to see this factory implemented, as well as the others, in-game at some point in the future. 

I really do love the look of that Renault trailer though.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me. 

//Moved to Archive

Archived