Double trailers with jobs

Luny

Question

18 answers to this question

Heey dear 

Unfortunately, you can't.

SCS decided to limit double trailer jobs to the territory of Scandinavia

On the bright side, you can buy a double trailer and drive to UK, Italy or some other fine place.

Also , you do not forget on Restriction zone , where are double trailer forbiden 

ETS2DoubleTrailerRestriction.png

Have a good drive

Ne carefull on the road!

Sincerely,

-----[RLC] Dark_Owl_----- 

TruckersMP Members

Hello,

Unfortunately, you can't. SCS decided to limit double trailer jobs to the territory of Scandinavia (in 1.35 will be expanded of Germany and Netherlands).  To deliver cargoes over the Europe, you'll need modifications, but it's possible only in singleplayer. TruckersMP does not support 3rd party mods.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hi there,

As stated above, SCS Software have designed it as realistic as possible by making doubles jobs available in Scandinavia and the northern half of Beyond the Baltic sea (Finland).
I do believe there may be mods out there on the steam workshop, however I have personally used this mod before and it works perfectly: https://ets2.lt/en/?s=Doubles+jobs&button=
However mods are not compatible on MP so at this moment in time, you cannot get loads/jobs for doubles anywhere in MP apart from Scandinavia and Finland.

Hope this helps you :wub:

Many thanks,
Callum Johnson

You can go to one of the companies on the map of Scandinavia and buy a long semi-trailer. If you don't have this map, you can't get a double semi-trailer.
When you enter the Eu 2 server, you are not allowed to use it in some areas, and when you enter this forbidden zone, you are automatically discarded from the server.

Dear @Luny

You can drive with a double or triple trailer on the edge of the restricted zone, so that means you can drive take doubles or triples up to the first gas station on Calais - Duisburg route but if you try to get deeper in the restricted zone you'll get at first a warning message and then if you don't rotate you'll be kicked. That's why players can have double or triple trailers in Calais and near that city. 

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

I know! But you are aren't helping me when Iam trying to get jobs with double or triple trailers outside of scandinavia.
Like, Im getting freight market jobs only for scandinavia when having a double trailer. What I want, is jobs also with double outside of scandinavia. Like, Paris to Oslo. Like the entire Europe.