Best colour combination for a truck?

Azuly

Personally, I like something basic. I run JSPEC trucks for the majority of the time.

ppDTqP6.png

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I always using a company skin <3 [RLC] for all trucks

CE3D49AAF24BD6D15840A47AEE25AC7D68BEBA05 

FC63D1ACB89A7ECC4223DDA1F0BBABA9C24E3B2A

Kind Regards

-----[RLC] Dark_Owl_-----

TruckersMP Members

Hello @Garret

I haven't any pictures to show, but in my opinion the best colors that you can have on a truck are blue and white /black white/ black blue/ :D, it looks really cool. The colors to avoid, I would say yellow, pink, purple and brown :wacko:. But everyone has different tastes. I hope that I helped you.

Torisutan 

What comes to my personal preferences, I usually prefer trucks with basic and clear paint jobs over trucks with flashy and multi-colored paint jobs. I also like some of the color combinations such as black or white with either one or two side colors. The colors I usually use are black, white, blue, turquoise, and red. Anyway, nice to see that I'm not the only one in here who prefers to use simple paint jobs... :)

Spoiler

Here's an example of a paint job that I usually like to use:

AF426F3E9473FE6EAE4C2991CC230EC83D82BA21

I have to admit that some of the VTCs have quite nice looking paint jobs as well. Anyway, I only find it as a good thing that all of us have different taste of paint jobs as otherwise everyone would use always use the same looking truck... So, I'm also looking forward to the further answers to see what kind of opinions about "nice-looking paint jobs" other people here have. And as the last thing, I want to wish everyone a wonderful day!

• 2 weeks later...

Flat white (or the truck maker paintjob such as the Mighty Griffin for Scanias or the 50th anniversary DAF paintjob) with little to none bullbars. Same for the trailer.

X5GyU0h.png

You can obtain those combinations with the use of many DLCs (In this case: Mighty Griffin + Michelin + Cabin Accessories + Wheel tuning pack) and I think they create a truck that you may actually find on the roads of Europe :)

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

Archived