MINI TRAILERS CARS in ETS 2

plinio_lisboa

MINI TRAILERS -

CARAVAN MINI TRAILER in the game.
But it's monotonous carrying this. Always the same model for every place.

I want to present models of Mini trailers, already created in MOD's of 1.30 of ETS 2 and FS 15.
YEA! YOU ARE LOSING GOOD GOOD THINGS!

Give your opinion.

3-MINI-TRAILER-VERSION-V1.0-MOD.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkmfcsc4EFEqwTDiWoqW6

1- Mini Trailer caravan  

3-kleine-anhanger-1-31-x.jpg

2 -Mini - Trailer - cargo

Mini Trailer 1

3-kleine-anhanger-1-31-x.jpg

Mini Trailer 2

trailer-para-carros-2.jpg

Video:

Mini Trailer 2

1524207053__img_42714_ba8ab_1524137420_Z

Video:

Reference: 

Trailer of Cars and Vans Fix 1.30.x

https://ets2mods.lt/euro-truck-simulator-2-mods/car-trailer-v1-0-1-32-x/

3 Mini Trailer -"Executive".

Company: AirStream

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkmfcsc4EFEqwTDiWoqW6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRCRrIgdXdUAw7WZ2AmBe

Airstream-Sport-2-1030x531.png

Video:

Reference:

3 mini trailer (v1.28.x, 1.30.x) mod for ETS 2 - ModLand.net

4 Mini Trailer - Small transport

SMALL-UTILITY-TRAILER-FS15-2.jpg? X57119

SMALL-UTILITY-TRAILER-For-FS-15-1.jpg

Video:

20190512095516_1.jpg

Reference:

SMALL TRAILER UTILIITY FS15

http://www.farming2015mods.com/farming-simulator-2015/trailers/small-utility-trailer-fs15/

Heey mate :) & @plinio_lisboa

That is true , is possible , that it can looking good , but you should remember , the players with Car would be rise , and maybe would be more strollers with Scouts and other Vans in Multiplayer

For me will be better , when in multiplayer will prevail a trucks than cars

But I wish you good luck with your idea^

Sincerely,

-----[RLC] Dark_Owl_-----

TruckersMP Members

57 minutes ago, [RLC] Dark_Owl_ said:

Heey mate :) & @plinio_lisboa

Isso é verdade, é possível, que pode parecer bom, mas você deve se lembrar, os jogadores com o carro seria subir, e talvez seria mais carrinhos com escoteiros e outros Vans no Multiplayer

Para mim será melhor, quando no multiplayer prevalecerá um caminhões de carros

Mas desejo-lhe boa sorte com a sua ideia ^

I disagree.

Adding mini trailers, vans allows more realism in multiplayer. There is no traffic without cars. There is no traffic without Vans, Mini trailers.
It is tiring for car players to always carry the same trailer and aimlessly. No charge.
It is a big mistake of TPM ETS 2.
Remember the soul of the ETS2 is TRUCKERS ... "Traction", cars carry some things in small volumes.
Another mistake is to make caravan mini trailer without weight.
I do not know who created it. But it is without logic. Weight creates physical on the mini trailer, and requires "traction", "motor".

This defeats part of SKODA's great power. Allowing stability.
ALL MINI TRAILER HAS WEIGHT, EXCEPT TPM!
Incredible mistake.

Not an idea, the purpose of the topic is to discuss the importance of mini trailers having more diversity of models in the MOD.
Even because proposing ideas for improvements are all rejected.
PLAYERS WANT THINGS IN THE TPM MOD.
One of the easiest and most realistic improvement things would be to adjust them from 1.30 to 1.35.
Yes the changes in the support system and everything was amazing.
But can TPM pay more attention to the game itself?
Can you LISTEN to new ideas and improve MOD?

Well this topic is highly discussed over players from tmp. The fact that it would allow more realism is correct, even in the multiplayer. But in my opinion its worthless to add more car related parts to an truck simulation game. Skoda players should be happy that they even having access to the skoda. Actually it was only planned for admins so normal players can tell apart if it is an admin or not. The weight problem of the caravan is an section for itself, but I think they working on it. As I said, in my opinion its worthless to add new car- or "mini-" trailers to the mp. The fact that this is an truck simulation game should be maintained.

You give yourself the main reason why these mods are not supported by TPM. Caravans, mini-trailers for cars, made for ETS2 version 1.30. So they will most likely not work with version 1.35 or can cause lots of problems even if they work. And the only ones who can update these mods are the people who created them. Adding these kinds of "improvements" to TMP would make all future updates to take a lot longer, because:

1 - The game is updated by SCS to a new version.

2 - TMP updates the MP mod to be compatible with the new version of the game.

3 - TMP has to wait until the creators of the external mods update them, then test that those mods really work and don't cause problems in TMP.

4 - The more external mods are added, the longer the wait with each game update.

5 - Lots of players start demanding TMP updates 1 minute after their game has been updated and they see the "Non compatible version" message. They wouldn't be happy if they had to wait a couple of weeks instead of some hours or a couple of days... Would you?

And to explain why I wrote "improvements", the game is about driving trucks. TMP added the Scout car (which was a big mistake, IMO). Then they added the caravan (2nd big mistake, IMO). Now players can drive trucks or the car, they can haul things with trucks or with the car, but the goal of the game keeps being driving TRUCKS. It's not Euro Transport Simulator, or Euro Traffic Simulator, it's Euro TRUCK Simulator. Of course, more variety in the game could improve it, but at was cost? We need to take into account both the pros and the cons, not just the pros.

12 minutos atrás, Koneko_ disse:

Bem, este tópico é discutido sobre os jogadores do tmp. O fato de permitir mais realismo está correto, mesmo não há multiplayer. Mas, na minha opinião, é possível adicionar mais peças relacionadas a carros em um jogo de simulação de caminhão. Os jogadores da Skoda devem estar satisfeitos por terem acesso ao skoda. Na verdade, ele foi planejado apenas para os administradores, pois os normais podem diferenciar se ele é um administrador ou não. O problema do peso da caravana é uma sessão para a mesma, mas ela está sendo trabalhada. Como eu disse, na minha opinião é realmente útil trailers novos ou "mini-" ao MP. O fato de que é um jogo de fichas deve ser mantido.

Every game must have logic.
There's the car - Skoda.
But there is no cargo trailer.

1524207053__img_42714_ba8ab_1524137420_Z
Trailer Caravan is good. But you do not carry loads in this type of trailer. In those 2 models of loads yes. So matter of logic, there is no harm and much less changes the nature of the game.

CHANGE ONLY MOD gets logic, and fun to play with car. Giving real trailer weight to the MOD caravan trailer should not be a reason for "discussion".

959x433-caravan_levelling.png

No trailer has zero weight. The weight would take away power from the engine, would alleviate the great capacity of speed, making the driver to drive better.
A BASIC THING. Simulators, seek to simulate reality, so weight is something basic. A child bug in the MOD.

31 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

You give yourself the main reason why these mods are not supported by TPM. Caravans, mini-trailers for cars, made for ETS2 version 1.30. So they will most likely not work with version 1.35 or can cause lots of problems even if they work.

And to explain why I wrote "improvements", the game is about driving trucks. TMP added the Scout car (which was a big mistake, IMO). Then they added the caravan (2nd big mistake, IMO). Now players can drive trucks or the car, they can haul things with trucks or with the car, but the goal of the game keeps being driving TRUCKS. It's not Euro Transport Simulator, or Euro Traffic Simulator, it's Euro TRUCK Simulator. 

The excuses are always of a "technical" order.
MODS downloaded can be reworked for any version 1.35, 1.36, ...
Games must have logic, the minimum that the MOD TPM should offer since it has the CARAVAN and its cargo is nothing more than "executive" cargo or office for timbers and quarries. But other loads are made on vans and mini trailers. Example: "protective equipment".
A quarry does not need a truck and trailer for this type of logistic company load, the same is true for farms and logging companies. The transport from factory to logistics company or between logistics companies to "protective equipment", is right.
They are childish mistakes. Nothing has to do with "Euro Transport Simulator", or "Euro Traffic Simulator", is the "Euro TRUCK Simulator" that needs to gain rationality in logistics logic. IT'S A GREAT FINANCIAL LOSS, for a logging, farm, quarry, hiring the delivery of this type and other products. It's IRRATIONAL, even in a game.

Skoda exists in the orignal game.
Error would not have in TPM MOD.

It is about EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR, the minimum that a MULTIPLAYER should have are the elements of the game.SKODA is part.
Does every truck driver have a car or a motorcycle because TPM would be different?

Truckless multiplayer without cars, vans, min itrailers and players thereof, would not be a faithful simulator of CARGOES in CARGO TRANSPORT.

would be very interesting in place of NPC.MEDO of the traffic on the Roads? So you're in the wrong game, man.
It would be fantastic to have many cars, in the trafIcc, Vans, Mini trailers,...

Simulator is about reality.

6 minutes ago, plinio_lisboa said:

The excuses are always of a "technical" order.
Games must have logic, the minimum that the MOD TPM should offer since it has the CARAVAN and its cargo is nothing more than "executive" cargo or office for timbers and quarries. But other loads are made on vans and mini trailers. Example: "protective equipment".
A quarry does not need a truck and trailer for this type of logistic company load, the same is true for farms and logging companies. The transport from factory to logistics company or between logistics companies to "protective equipment", is right.
They are childish mistakes. Nothing has to do with "Euro Transport Simulator", or "Euro Traffic Simulator", is the "Euro TRUCK Simulator" that needs to gain rationality in logistics logic. IT'S A GREAT FINANCIAL LOSS, for a logging, farm, quarry, hiring the delivery of this type and other products. It's IRRATIONAL, even in a game.

It is about EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR, the minimum that a MULTIPLAYER should have are the elements of the game.SKODA is part.
Does every truck driver have a car or a motorcycle because TPM would be different?

Truckless multiplayer without cars, vans, min itrailers and players thereof, would not be a faithful simulator of CARGOES in CARGO TRANSPORT.

would be very interesting in place of NPC.MEDO of the traffic on the Roads? So you're in the wrong game, man.
It would be fantastic to have many cars, in the trafIcc, Vans, Mini trailers,...

Simulator is about reality.

If you head up after this fact, then you cutting your own flesh. The Caravan is in the base game too, but where are the "mini-trailers"? Only things driving around in ai traffic are caravans or vans with load area. The tmp mods are all based on smth out of the base game. Should be happy that people are possible to carry cargoes with the car now, even if its it with the caravan. I think they will not excessive work on adding new stuff for cars cuz worthless using. I agree with some of ur arguments, but I will keep my opinion on a Truck-Based-Game. I would highly appreciate to see ai traffic some day in MP, but Not an eu2, eu3 or any every server where 80% of the players only would drive with cars, vans and others.

18 minutes ago, Koneko_ said:

If you head up after this fact, then you cutting your own flesh. The Caravan is in the base game too, but where are the "mini-trailers"? Only things driving around in ai traffic are caravans or vans with load area. The tmp mods are all based on smth out of the base game. Should be happy that people are possible to carry cargoes with the car now, even if its it with the caravan. I think they will not excessive work on adding new stuff for cars cuz worthless using. I agree with some of ur arguments, but I will keep my opinion on a Truck-Based-Game. I would highly appreciate to see ai traffic some day in MP, but Not an eu2, eu3 or any every server where 80% of the players only would drive with cars, vans and others.

The Mini Trailers really are not in the base game. What a colossal mistake. There is no contradiction. Alias the TMP MOD has many corrective things that the SCSsoftware is unable to see the logic, even existing in reality like the CB radio. Point to the MOD team. Multiplayer should be more immersive than singleplayer.
Having a traffic of 70%, 80% of eVans cars on the 1st and 2nd lane would be very realistic. Multiplayer should be more realistic than fantasy.
So I have no prejudice to SKODA drivers are welcome to a real deal.
Driving with NPC's is easy with most other truck players.
Challenger is driving in near real situation with cars, Vans, bikes, in order other players are behind their goals as well.
Well, if it is to guide with NPC's there is the SINGLE PLAYER.

Multiplayer the name already says, several players, nothing more beautiful than the traffic and people.

5 minutes ago, plinio_lisboa said:

The Mini Trailers really are not in the base game. What a colossal mistake. There is no contradiction. Alias the TMP MOD has many corrective things that the SCSsoftware is unable to see the logic, even existing in reality like the CB radio. Point to the MOD team. Multiplayer should be more immersive than singleplayer.
Having a traffic of 70%, 80% of eVans cars on the 1st and 2nd lane would be very realistic. Multiplayer should be more realistic than fantasy.
So I have no prejudice to SKODA drivers are welcome to a real deal.
Driving with NPC's is easy with most other truck players.
Challenger is driving in near real situation with cars, Vans, bikes, in order other players are behind their goals as well.
Well, if it is to guide with NPC's there is the SINGLE PLAYER.

Multiplayer the name already says, several players, nothing more beautiful than the traffic and people.

Should add the point from my side, that creating mod content, like the cb radio or the skoda, takes time. as example: even if the Skoda is in the base game. You need to rework the whole thing, ever took a stock skoda out of the ai? Nothing to compare with the Skoda we can drive now. It takes time of creating, testing, fixing. If the Team would start working on ai traffic, on this day, for mp, I would give them min. 1 year. Maybe not so much with creating and scripting, but more with testing and fixing. Then there is a difference between being only 1 Truck in SP than thousands of other Trucks drivin by players + ai traffic. Imagine that with the normal traffic in SP... even more chaos one the c-d route and in popular cities then. reducing the traffic is an option, but how much, what does it affect? That will take a long time of testing in my opinion, if it would be planned.

32 minutes ago, Koneko_ said:

Should add the point from my side, that creating mod content, like the cb radio or the skoda, takes time. as example: even if the Skoda is in the base game. You need to rework the whole thing, ever took a stock skoda out of the ai? Nothing to compare with the Skoda we can drive now. It takes time of creating, testing, fixing. If the Team would start working on ai traffic, on this day, for mp, I would give them min. 1 year. Maybe not so much with creating and scripting, but more with testing and fixing. Then there is a difference between being only 1 Truck in SP than thousands of other Trucks drivin by players + ai traffic. Imagine that with the normal traffic in SP... even more chaos one the c-d route and in popular cities then. reducing the traffic is an option, but how much, what does it affect? That will take a long time of testing in my opinion, if it would be planned.

Traffic I.A seems to be in development. It would be very useful on server 1.
It would make it a little more real. It is a bit spooky to coax on a server with few people. It's like being in the war game but empty, without many other players the action. Other servers those with car would be interesting to have vans and mini trailers for vehicles,
 motorcycles Who knows. If I knew how to program I volunteer to do. There's a lot of cool stuff to be ADD.
One problem is that many criticize anyone who makes ideas for improvement.
Since last year on my twitter charge for AUTOHOF, but there is always a player who thinks everything is good. Yes, it is. But can it improve? Why not?
SCS TAKEN GOOD AND EDUCATIONAL THINGS:
- fine for not giving arrow on the change of track.
> It could be reintroduced for stretches of highways that have electronic monitoring.
- fine for driving on the safety track.
> All roads.
-winds for speeding in tunnel, pedestrians, border checkpoints, ferry stations.
Maybe even Trucks MP can do it, it would be very educational.
But as for the Mini tralers, a good start would be to give weight to the MINI TRAILER CARAVAN.

But those minitrailers 1.30 perfect.
Should have requests for SCSsoftware to place as well.

The point is to evolve. TPM should now turn to what improvements are made. Beginning is giving weight in the Caravan, for the physics to act. Zero weight, it means, to draw anything, it's as if SKODA is without a trailer.
It's a bit misleading with the player. Many accelerate the SKODA thinking that it helps to draw. Not! It only increases instability because car has good engine. The weight on the Caravan would cut off part of the engine's power as it is in real life. Yes the player would have a real trailer to traffic with SKODA.

51 minutes ago, ElectroHouse20 said:

Good idea, trailers are also needed for machines, camping is already bored. :D 

THAT is an idea.
Trailer for BOB CAT: Deliveries between Farms, Quarries, Timber.

Deliveries of logistic companies for Farms, Quarries, Timber.

Trailer of CARGO: General loads fractioned between logistic companies for: Farms, Quarries, Timber. And between units of: Farms, Quarries, Timber, Truck shops.
Between truck and mechanic stores.

Trailer CARAVAN: Travel from Garages to Campsites, between Garages. Starting from logistic companies for: Farms, Quarries, Timber. And among these Farms, Quarries, Timber,
Because it can be a mobile office, too.

Whether it's SCSsoftware or TruckersMP, those who make these Mini trailers for SKODA, will have closed this gap.

Of course, there would still be other mini-trailers:

horse transport, cattle transport: Between farms.

motorcycle transport:  Transport of motorcycles from farms, quarries, logging for mechanical workshop. Transport in another sense of mechanics to these locations.

jet sky transportation: From logistic companies, garages to marinas

Tilting mini trailer, allows to transport sand, soil, gravel, firewood

Mini trailer mixter for construction.

Many combinations:
Timber for farms, quarries.
land, gravel, quarries for farms and timber.
gravel for farm and logging dirt roads.
land for greenhouses, on farms.
seedlings of farms with greenhouses for logging, farms, quarries.
Sand from quarries for construction and logistics companies.

All fractionated, even the freight amount is lower.

:D

5 hours ago, plinio_lisboa said:

It would be fantastic to have many cars, in the trafIcc, Vans, Mini trailers,..

They can, obviously, but it's the modders work to do that and TMP developers only made the TMP mod, the Scout car and the caravan. All those mini-trailers and other cars are made by other people. TMP would depend on those other people to update their mods every time the game is updated, can't you see that?

Games must have logic? Says who? The minimum that TMP should offer is the capability of playing ATS/ETS2 in a multiplayer environment, there are lots of other mods to use cars, different trailers, etc. but those SHOULD be offered by their own mod creators, not TMP. Your ideas about this thing make me think that I was always right when thinking that it was a mistake to add the car and the caravan. It only made players who don't give a **** about what a truck simulator is to ask for all kinds of useless things that would only make the mod a lot more difficult to maintain. "We want more cars" "We want more customization for the car" "We want different caravans".

Check the name of the games: Euro TRUCK Simulator 2, American TRUCK Simulator. You are asking for things that have nothing to do with TRUCK simulators, cars, mini-trailers, caravans... Those additions would turn a TRUCK simulator into something completely different. Lots of people driving cars when the game is meant to drive trucks. Maybe it's you who you chose the wrong game if you don't want to drive trucks in a mod called TruckersMP based in the games Euro Truck Simulator 2/American Truck Simulator?

Skoda may be a bot vehicle in the base game, but in the base game, you can only drive TRUCKS, not the Skoda, not any other vehicle, unless you add external mods. It took over a year to develop the Scout as a vehicle that could be driven by players and yet, it's just a Scania truck with a modded body and changed physics, period. "Skoda exists in the original game" is as pointless as "Buses exist in the original game" or "Rigid trucks exist in the original game". Yes, they exist and they can't be used by players, right? So what if they exist? There are also yachts and airplanes in the original game, but players can't sail yachts or fly planes, right? It's like asking that you should be able to drive cars or trucks in a train simulator... Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

They can, obviously, but it's the modders work to do that and TMP developers only made the TMP mod, the Scout car and the caravan. All those mini-trailers and other cars are made by other people. TMP would depend on those other people to update their mods every time the game is updated, can't you see that?

Games must have logic? Says who? The minimum that TMP should offer is the capability of playing ATS/ETS2 in a multiplayer environment, there are lots of other mods to use cars, different trailers, etc. but those SHOULD be offered by their own mod creators, not TMP. Your ideas about this thing make me think that I was always right when thinking that it was a mistake to add the car and the caravan. It only made players who don't give a **** about what a truck simulator is to ask for all kinds of useless things that would only make the mod a lot more difficult to maintain. "We want more cars" "We want more customization for the car" "We want different caravans".

Check the name of the games: Euro TRUCK Simulator 2, American TRUCK Simulator. You are asking for things that have nothing to do with TRUCK simulators, cars, mini-trailers, caravans... Those additions would turn a TRUCK simulator into something completely different. Lots of people driving cars when the game is meant to drive trucks. Maybe it's you who you chose the wrong game if you don't want to drive trucks in a mod called TruckersMP based in the games Euro Truck Simulator 2/American Truck Simulator?

Skoda may be a bot vehicle in the base game, but in the base game, you can only drive TRUCKS, not the Skoda, not any other vehicle, unless you add external mods. It took over a year to develop the Scout as a vehicle that could be driven by players and yet, it's just a Scania truck with a modded body and changed physics, period. "Skoda exists in the original game" is as pointless as "Buses exist in the original game" or "Rigid trucks exist in the original game". Yes, they exist and they can't be used by players, right? So what if they exist? There are also yachts and airplanes in the original game, but players can't sail yachts or fly planes, right? It's like asking that you should be able to drive cars or trucks in a train simulator... Ridiculous.

In fact you do not understand, it is not the logic of any multiplayer truck, it requires you to have buses, cars, motorcycles, mini trailers, vans.
Police cars are there? There are real world and MP TRUCKERS.
The incoherence would be not to have these vehicles, although by MOD'S allowed.
Its MULTIPLAYER design is dystopic of reality.
No simulator, seeks to simulate the fantasy that you have, a virtual world with only trucks and empty roads.
Unaware of the gender concept of GAMES, SIMULATORS
 deep.
Why do you think that years of construction of the Intelligence has been dragging.Artificial of cars of the cars, vans for the multiplayer?
Answer: Reflect the reality of traffic.
There is no more realistic simulator than seeing car drivers in the TPM, they impose on the trucker the human factor that no A.I will be able to recreate. Your mistakes and correct driving, the mistakes and the correctness of truck drivers. SIMULATOR IS INTERACTION.

Unknow you something that is in the law of any country, it is up to the truck driver to have attention, care and zeal the integrity of the driver of car in roads. It is the duty of the bus driver to care for his passengers and cars. The car driver is responsible for the care of his passengers and motorcyclists. The motorcyclist has to be careful of the cyclist. The cyclist must be careful with pedestrian.
Everyone should take care of everyone, a simulator that runs away from these logics, is not simulator, enters the genre fantasy like those games of dragons, flaming rays. The fantasy in the game of truck is its penalty:
- no cars, bikes, buses, vans.
- No mini-trailers.
- Only trucks and trailers, empty roads and no excitement or heightened alertness in driving.
"Your design" simulator is 100% fancy even if you have A.I traffic one day. It will not be realistic to have a player in 0%smaller vehicles.

I prefer evolutionary simulator, with more mini trailers for drivers, of course. Vans, without a doubt, bikes, the road is for everyone. Noble mission of the trucker to have attention and care for the life of others.
Of course pedestrian A.I, this would inhibit hasty truckers who disrespect red signal and pedestrian band.
Why not? Simulators is about reality!
Young!  :)

@plinio_lisboa All you are asking for is in the base game, where you drive with lots of other traffic, cars, vans, buses, and you have to be careful. The problem is that all that traffic can't be replicated into the MP mod, because there are no powerful enough servers to deal with the synchronization of bot vehicles so all human players could see the same ones in the same places. So the only way to have all those vehicles in MP would be to make them usable by players. And TMP developers have said lots of times that they will not be adding new vehicles and they will not be supporting external vehicle mods. You need to understand that the Simulators were made by SCS, not TMP developers. SCS decided (logically) that the only drivable vehicles should be trucks, not cars, not vans, not buses, not bikes. You want more simulation, maybe you should ask SCS to add all those vehicles to ETS2/ATS (or make a new game) so players could simulate and drive all kinds of traffic. And if they did that, maybe there would be no way to make a valid MP mod...

Another thing you said, 

4 hours ago, plinio_lisboa said:

something that is in the law of any country, it is up to the truck driver to have attention, care and zeal the integrity of the driver of car in roads. It is the duty of the bus driver to care for his passengers and cars. The car driver is responsible for the care of his passengers and motorcyclists. The motorcyclist has to be careful of the cyclist. The cyclist must be careful with pedestrian.
Everyone should take care of everyone, a simulator that runs away from these logics, is not simulator, enters the genre fantasy like those games of dragons, flaming rays.

Do you really think that this is happening right now in TMP? Most people don't care about anything other than their own fun and this would not change by adding more vehicles or trailers, it would most likely make things worse.

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@plinio_lisboa  Tudo o que você está fazendo é pegar o primeiro lugar, carros, vans, ônibus, e você tem que ter cuidado. O problema é que todo esse tráfego não pode ser replicado no mod, porque há um servidor tão complexo quanto o jogo com uma sincronização de caracteres de Então, uma única maneira de fazer todos os veículos em MP seria tornar-los utilizáveis pelos jogadores. E os desenvolvedores do TMP muitas vezes que não adicionam novos veículos e não protegem mods de veículos externos. Você precisa entender que os Simuladores foram feitos pelo SCS, não pelos desenvolvedores do TMP.A SCS decidiu (logicamente) que os carros cheios de sucesso dirigem caminhões, não carros, não vans, não ônibus, não bicicletas. Você pode chamar mais, talvez você devesse pedir à SCS para adicionar todos esses itens ao ETS2 / ATS (ou fazer um novo jogo) para que os jogadores pudessem simular e gerenciar todos os tipos de tráfego. E se não fizesse isso, talvez não houvesse maneira de fazer um mod MP válido ...

Outra coisa que que sabe disse 

Você não tem TMP? A maioria das pessoas não se preocupa com nada além de sua própria diversão e isso não é mudaria adicionando mais veículos ou trailers, isso é pioraria como coisas.

How would it get worse? It would increase the fun for car drivers.

When people like you despise a large part of the community of players, by the name of the childish illusion of still not understanding the meaning of a multiplayer, of trucks owns cars, vans and mini-trailers. They are not the problem, they are part of the solution to many problems. Who usually is troll, just like today, a truck player closing mechanic access to car.

Others, it was not, car driver. Their biggest problem is a SKODA with "truck engine and power," truck physics, that's not what you wrote.

I say more, the real problem, is a CARAVAN TRAILER without weight, without gravity, without logic, without undergoing the laws of physics for drag and thrust, without affecting by not having weight.
This leads to the false sense of lack of ability. What they need is new cargo minitrailer. Would you be happy to have only one trailer, no weight to pull? Well, without hypocrisy, your answer would be: NO.
Then that's it. MULTTIPLAYERS who want to fulfill their function of realism must pursue realism:
- Mini Trailer Caravan re-balanced with weight.
- Power to the SKODA compatible the real life of the model and weight.
- Mini Trailer Cargo with weight + weight of cargo.
- mini trailer of horses with weight + horse weight.
Want to drive in multiplayer with realistic traffic and good for everyone as a true community?

Resolve to give more options of good mini-motorists exist, are part of MPM.

To neglect this, is to worsen for all including truckers, for having run somewhere in a desiccated trailer in physics. Neglecting the gameplay of cars that is the mini-trailers is to exclude part of the fun players from new couplings.

The moment that happened to have car and mini trailer by the TPM happened to be part of the integrality of the MOD. One part still with a serious defect: lack of weight in the Caravan. And lack of another mini trailer option, another model.
It is. It would be wonderful to talk about 5 years ago:

"Do you remember what SKODA was like, the mini caravan trailer? We have come a long way. Today we have 3 models of minitrailer balanced and adjusted." "Maybe you're a rookie, remember, there was no mini-trailer for cargo, mini-trailer for a horse." "Its fun with the car was limited, not very realistic traffic. Today 10 years and we are happy to be part of TPM, leaving more realism to the roads."

Think about it FERNANDO ... think about it.
"A single player is better than no game, a multiplayer is better than a single player. A.I is better than fancy traffic without traffic, multiplayer traffic is better than A.I traffic."
Cars, Vans, bikes, mini trailers are part of realism for multiplayers on TRUCKS. The human factor surpasses any A.I.
MOD TPM should evolve these issues. To be conformist with things, nothing evolves, including GAMES.

Hmm, this is an interesting idea. I feel like the caravan by itself at the moment is good enough for the Scout cars in the game. The cars are predominantly used for traveling about and exploring areas from what I've noticed in my experience: adding a new cargo type would definitely be interesting however I don't think it's needed right now. You can always feel free to suggest it here though :)  

yo

32 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@plinio_lisboa  Desculpe, mas não está repetindo a mesma coisa "bíblia" repetidas vezes. Eu terminei com este tópico. Boa sorte para convencer os desenvolvedores de TMP que estão fazendo o que está dizendo.

Your point of view, I respect. I'm just not obliged to accept.
I do not speak in "bible", I speak of real facts in the MOD TMP.
Does the trailer have the weight to interact with SKODA's physics and power to take some of the engine power and stability?

No, it does not. There is another trailer for TPM driver members, have fun with at least 2 uploads: mini trailer caravan, mini trailer charge.
My goal, Fernando with the topic, does not convince you, you want a fantasy multiplayer.

Respect this of exclusive traffic of trucks, and excluding hundreds of young people who risk every new moment of SEVERE BAN for looking for fun in the unique and defecitosomini trailer WITHOUT WEIGHT, without REALISM OF PHYSICS.
The goal of the topic is to show how many mini-trailers could have fun as drivers.

The purpose of the topic is NOT to CONVINC teamTMP from doing them. In fact we do not know any PROJECT in this sense to bring new things to MOD in gameplay.
My goal in this topic was to put interesting things that we could see on the virtual roads as we see on the real roads.

It is to awaken the COMMUNITY to the basic concept of MULTIPLAYER in SIMULATORS: RECREATING REALITY.
Just this, multiplayers should be EVOLUTIVE. In 05 years we have imperfect SKODA and imperfect trailer?

Whatever is OBJECTIVE within the next 5 years makes it closer to perfection.
Who knows objective of real traffic with more players, new types of vehicles; Vans, city trucks, fixed chassis trucks, motorcycles, buses, micro-buses.
The roads have room for everyone.
Hug.Fernando

Fernando

48 minutes ago, MattTM said:

Hmm, this is an interesting idea. I feel like the caravan by itself at the moment is good enough for the Scout cars in the game. The cars are predominantly used for traveling about and exploring areas from what I've noticed in my experience: adding a new cargo type would definitely be interesting however I don't think it's needed right now. You can always feel free to suggest it here though :)  

At the moment the PRIORITY MUST be to correct the physics of the trailer with weight and physical adjustment, to make it influence in the skoda, loss of power by the effect of drag that every mini trailer causes to any vehicle.

I see need for a new mini trailer, mini load trailer.

Everyone must have rights to choices: 2 minimum options always.

Because we can have more than 300 types of loads, some 5 types of trailers.

Car players are inferior in MOD TPM, they can not have miserable 2 types of trailers, is that it?

Sorry, but they are part now, welcome to make things more realistic and fun.
If you are also one of those who did not understand that PC games, MOD'S, MULTIPLAYER, everything must have logic. EXCUSE ME.
One of the basic rules is: options.
Just as truckers like to have trailers, car drivers like mini-trailers.
Why do you want MOD team if you do not evolve the MOD?
Yes it is always necessary to increase this team and put projects.
A group of these exclusive to maintenance, other groups developing new things.
Because it seems that the topics of new ideas do not make sense, 100% are rejected. So to either deceive members wanting FEEDBACK decoys they should have?

Archived