Which country map is more beautiful?

Mohammad Afzooni

I like the highways of Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia.
There is everything; express highways, simple highways, mountain highways. It is a very good area for loads.
It has Austrian cities nearby, has Dresden -Germany near, has Polish cities nearby. There's Busapeste nearby.
A very good estrategic cities, especially if the garage is in Brastilava or Brno.
Hungary is still incomplete. But Budapest will be central as well as Belgrade!
A large load axis contrasts DUISBURG - CALAIS.
There will be DLC BALCANS  are possibilty ports; Triest -Italia-, Rijeka -Croatia-, Koper-Slovenia.

I like the Scandinavia , because there is really best nature lots of forests and nice places there! 

But in Italy I like for example Palermo , its great processed town. 

Hmm, I haven't really thought about this.

From DLC areas: I really like Norway in Scandinavia. It has beautiful scenery up there and it's always pleasant to go driving there.

In the base game, I think the Switzerland area around the Alps is beautiful. Really nice and challenging roads around there, always fun to pay a visit :)

yo

I think scandinavia but for now. In the future it becomes Black Sea Map. But it's just a think we'll see. 

Scandinavia is by far the most beautiful area to drive. Guess I don't have to explain why ;) Second place comes Italy. In climate they are the opposite but still great places to drive.

Archived