Question

8 answers to this question

To voice chat you have to press key "X".

Also, I recommend to read topic below to know more about using CB in TruckersMP: 

Have a nice day :) 

Sincerely,

-----[RLC] Dark_Owl_-----

TruckersMP Members 

For the voice chat output device, "Default" option is the best one to choose, since it makes the voice chat output the audio stream through whatever audio output device is set as default after starting the game. You can perform in-game voice chat test by pressing the button located next to the microphone input graph. You should be able to hear yourself during the test. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

5 hours ago, [RLC] Dark_Owl_ said:

Pour parler, vous devez appuyer sur la touche "X".

Aussi, je recommande de lire le sujet ci-dessous pour en savoir plus sur l’utilisation de CB dans TruckersMP: 

Bonne journée :) 

Cordialement,

----- [RLC] Dark_Owl _-----

Membres de TruckersMP

My live YouTube haerd the voice chat but not me. 

It seems like , you have a volume down ..

Maybe , you should your sounds ,,volume" up^^

fromCB 

How to do it? 

Go to Tab-Settings-Sound-  CB volume

2016-03-07_00001.jpg

Sincerely,

Dark_Owl