TruckersMP merchandise

Smoky

21 minutes ago, Krun!X said:

i will bee real, stupid idea.

I'll be real with you. I personally don't care about merchandise. At all. I don't like having mugs and t-shirts with my favourite youtuber's face on them, and TruckersMP isn't any different. I won't buy any of their merch, almost definitely never.

But I know one thing: just because I personally don't care, others do. Some people out there love having shirts and mugs and stickers and who-knows-what-else with their favourite brand on them. And that's fine. If those people want this merchandise then I think it's only good that this community gives them that opportunity. To the community as a whole, there's nothing but positives to gain from this.

For the people like you and me out there that don't actually care about this merchandise, there's nothing to lose. We don't have to pay for something we don't even want. The group that does like having their fancy truckersmp stickers to stick to their friends' faces they now can. Which, y'know, is pretty awesome for them.

Just because you don't care about something, it's only better to look at it positively. I think it's great that other people can now have the joy they get from buying merch, and that makes me pretty happy. So, y'know, maybe next time try to think positive. You'll feel much better as a result too. Capiche?

• True Story 2
  • Woah! 1

23 hours ago, Raeker said:

I'll be real with you. I personally don't care about merchandise. At all. I don't like having mugs and t-shirts with my favourite youtuber's face on them, and TruckersMP isn't any different. I won't buy any of their merch, almost definitely never.

But I know one thing: just because I personally don't care, others do. Some people out there love having shirts and mugs and stickers and who-knows-what-else with their favourite brand on them. And that's fine. If those people want this merchandise then I think it's only good that this community gives them that opportunity. To the community as a whole, there's nothing but positives to gain from this.

For the people like you and me out there that don't actually care about this merchandise, there's nothing to lose. We don't have to pay for something we don't even want. The group that does like having their fancy truckersmp stickers to stick to their friends' faces they now can. Which, y'know, is pretty awesome for them.

Just because you don't care about something, it's only better to look at it positively. I think it's great that other people can now have the joy they get from buying merch, and that makes me pretty happy. So, y'know, maybe next time try to think positive. You'll feel much better as a result too. Capiche?

haha funny bro...

this forum going comercial, must pay country for that ;)

Keep my mind for my self, i don't even ever see you on r0ad ;)

• Smoky locked this topic
  • Smoky unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 3 months later...