TruckersMP merchandise

Smoky

You could sell TruckersMP's unique "skin" looks to players' trucks, it could be viewed by other players. But only shoppers could use them.

Or sell appearance / skin for virtual companies, or just with the virtual company logo. Allowing only members of that VTC, use the skin in the truck

I think it would be a great way to help out financially. And all the players would be happy.

Sorry for my bad english, I used google translate

I'm down :mlg_doge:

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

• Smoky pinned and featured this topic