What do you think of the TMP5 Freeroam [No Road Rules] server?

davidd.

18 hours ago, davidd said:

@Joao Rodrigues To be honest, I don't think the C-D road will ever calm down, unless another area starts to become busier (like the way Europoort used to be the busiest area, and now you can get to the port without stopping).

I just imagined that most of the trolls and reckless drivers would not wanna miss the chance to cause mayhem without  being punished for it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Sange-Chenxi[CHN] said:

Happy Anniversary 5TMP!

I am very happy to see such a server breaking the rules of the past.I believe this is a good news for many people.

But what if there are no rules and someone is stuck on a narrow road?

For example, on the C-D road, so I have reservations about this server.

However, it is very exciting to be able to personally drive the police car to experience it.

Once again, I wish TMP 5th anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::troll:

Sange[CHN]

Chenxi-Convoy

@Sange-Chenxi[CHN] That's something I'd enjoy about it to be honest. It'd be like Real Ops, only more realistic! 

6 hours ago, Koneko_ said:

I wonder if they make it able that we can use the other staff vehicles too, like the pilot van or the ambulance, would highly appreciate that. :wub::D

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TMP!

@Koneko_ I'd like to see that too, but it'll still be fun driving the police car!

ioJopO8.jpg

Firstly I'd just like to wish TMP a happy birthday/anniversary. It's been an amazing 3-4 years from when I started to play. I remember watching a development video, when everyone got excited because the multiplayer was actually functional (there were two players and they could see each other in ets2!) and now we have like 7,000+ members regularly.

Anyways, I think EU5 is a great idea, as well as normal truckers being able to drive the police cars, however I think that EU5 should stay up permanently. It's a way for groups of friends to finally be able to mess around in the roads and do derbys and races and such. Who doesn't want to have a good laugh after seeing your friend go flying after you bump him a little bit? All without the risk of moving on, so you can just enjoy the moment and watch as your friend flies away into cyberspace.

I didn't realize this would become an essay, but I hope this gets an A+ I guess. Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

I think they should keep this server permanently so trolls have a good place to troll on. Also small suggestion if devs see this, if you have been banned you should still be able to play on this server only, same with the normal freeroam server. However if you are banned for cheating you won't be able to play at all. Also if you were banned for chat reasons you will just be banned from chatting but will be able to play.

Probably will put this in an actual suggestion but I figured I would put my ideas here.

10 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

I think they should keep this server permanently so trolls have a good place to troll on. Also small suggestion if devs see this, if you have been banned you should still be able to play on this server only, same with the normal freeroam server. However if you are banned for cheating you won't be able to play at all. Also if you were banned for chat reasons you will just be banned from chatting but will be able to play.

Probably will put this in an actual suggestion but I figured I would put my ideas here.

After being banned, you can still play on this server, which sounds good.:troll:

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

Regarding the TMP5 Freeroam server,

I do really like the idea and giving back to the community by allowing them to use police accessories. In response to some replies in this thread: I disagree that this server should stay up for longer than these 5 days and/or allow new vehicles to be driven by players. This server is only up for the 5-year anniversary celebrations and that should stay at that. It is a simulation game at the end of the day and not a "mess about" game even though it is enjoyable to do this, I feel like this definitely should not be permanent. 

Anyways, I would also like to say happy anniversary to TruckersMP - it's been a brilliant 5 years so far, hopefully we are all still here in 5 years time :) 

yo

On 4/30/2019 at 9:37 PM, MattTM said:

Regarding the TMP5 Freeroam server,

I do really like the idea and giving back to the community by allowing them to use police accessories. In response to some replies in this thread: I disagree that this server should stay up for longer than these 5 days and/or allow new vehicles to be driven by players. This server is only up for the 5-year anniversary celebrations and that should stay at that. It is a simulation game at the end of the day and not a "mess about" game even though it is enjoyable to do this, I feel like this definitely should not be permanent. 

Anyways, I would also like to say happy anniversary to TruckersMP - it's been a brilliant 5 years so far, hopefully we are all still here in 5 years time :) 

@MattTM Interesting viewpoint! I would like to see the server make a return sometime in the future though. The more I think of it, the novelty will wear out of the server at some point if it was online permanently.

ioJopO8.jpg

I didn't change my mind. Actually, I stated the exact same thing about the description of EU5 a month ago.

While back in that time, no information has yet announced about EU5.

M0K67x8.png

Enjoying simulation driving is good, but sometimes you might want to be a kid for just a while.

I have been there for 3 days. I really enjoyed the EU5 server.

Even though some players are still yelling "rec ban" and "idiot" in EU5 (which they think they are a good driver but who didn't read the rules before joining that server).

It is nothing wrong to have this server. If EU3 is replaced by EU5 rules that will make it even better.

Hello there, 

Even though I'm more of a person that prefers to follow the traffic rules all the time while playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, I have to admit that I really did enjoy playing with my friends (and other community members) on the road rule free EU5 server. After all the waiting, it was indeed great to see that TruckersMP finally gave everyone an opportunity to have some fun and forget the road rules a minute (without needing to play on a non-collision server). Also the police car was a nice little add-on for those who have always dreamt of being able to drive it either alone with sirens or with friends as  - I didn't use it though as I already have more or less former experience with it. 

I can see that there are a lot of people that would like the EU5 to be permanent. As with everything, there would indeed be a huge list of different pros and cons about having a rule-free server with collision as well. First of all, the server has only been running for 4 days at the moment - of course playing on that server is fun for a while, but I'm also pretty sure that everyone would get bored of the all 'trolls' at some point. Another problem with the EU5  is that it also makes the job of Game Moderators a little harder. If EU5 was a permanent server, every single report would need to include an evidence that the offence really happened on the x server in the future (e.g. if you're rammed on EU2, you need to prove  -  by showing the tab, for example - that the offence really happened on the EU2 server). It also looks like some of the people didn't really get the point of "road rule free server" and thought things like insulting and profanity would be allowed there. On the other hand, a permanent EU5 would be a good thing as it offers everyone a chance to have some fun with friends without needing to think about being banned. 

What comes to my personal opinion, I'd say that keeping the server open only for 5 days was the best choice in the all possible ways. As I already said, I really did enjoy driving there myself and I also hope that we get special events like this one in the future as well. And of course, Happy Birthday for 5 years-old TruckersMP! (I especially want to thank the staff members who make this all possible - I can say from my own experience that being a staff member is a lot harder that most people in this community think it to be... ^_^)

its very good for energetic people in the game :) they are having fun i think. I mean you can do mostly things that you cant do normal server of course it is good

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

I am really happy to see it! I guess this a great thing to see for TMP5 :D All having some fun and driving the police cars, I feel like many people are enjoying themselves (and that is what its all about too!).

Though, I feel like this should remain a little exclusive, that would be good. An awesome events like TMP5 deserve this ;)

Conclusion, cool thing to have for cool moments ;)

It’s a pretty nice event. I have been enjoying the past few days on it, while meeting a bunch of people. It really seems like almost everyone loves jumping the bridge outside of Calais. :lol:

Also, I love that we don’t have to plan a certain time to be able to enjoy this event. Pretty much anyone can enjoy it at anytime and that’s really nice. I hope we can get some more events like this in the future.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

I think the server is just great, there you can do what you want (except hacking) without thinking that you could be banned. We Staffs may take part there also times the one or other fun. :D
I would be in favor of keeping the server. Maybe not permanent but sometimes open for a few days so that everyone can do what they want and this might not happen as often on the other servers anymore (EU2/3).

I think TMP5 can be kept, but there must be traffic rules, otherwise I can't play at all.The administrator can change the color of the police car for identification, but the rules must be the same as those of server 2

Its a shame that they decided to reject the idea that the TMP5 server should stay. I finally could relax and enjoy playing around. I am a sim driver, so you wont catch me doing stupid stuff. I was finally able to do stupid stuff and not get in trouble! Its a great way to relax.If you want the realism back, you go to another server. Simple as that. 

Had more fun that I have in a while on that server. It will be missed. I really hope they bring it back permanently. 

I think we should NOT add rules. 

Honestly TMP5 server should stay as is but NCZ should be applied to it so chaos wouldnt be common as role-playing had a high potential but everyone chose to go to calais be reckless and jump the bridge. By applying NCZ to the server this would be a alternative to EU4 since EU4 is mostly empty and a great opportunity to do role-playing and have fun with friends. The server as seen made a huge impact on TMP with people leaving EU2 and TMP5 server being full. TMP should take this matter into consideration and fulfill this demand to make TMP a better and enjoyable Game.

Archived