Jump to content
davidd

What do you think of the TMP5 Freeroam [No Road Rules] server?

Recommended Posts

To celebrate their 5th anniversary, TruckersMP are holding a weekend of convoys, and will have a new server online from next Monday - Friday. This server will have no road rules, as explained here.

 

So, I wanted to hear your opinion! Do you think this is a good idea, and more importantly, would you like this to be a permanent server?

 

Personally, I think it would be great to have this server as a permanent server. Police cars or not, this server may reduce some of the reckless driving we see on other servers, particularly EU2. It would also be a great place to mess around with friends, instead of EU4 where there's no collisions.

 

Happy Anniversary TMP!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Tristan [FR]

@JJay Of course, it's same for me, cannot wait to ban you :troll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’d be great if this server stayed forever. Not only for the poo poos but also for a free roam server with collision. By having collision and no rules at the same time players will be able to do things such as explore bugs or play derby cars. The possibilities are almost endless, I hope they keep it online! Have fun on the event for me, I won’t be able to attend! ;( 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Garret said:

It’d be great if this server stayed forever. Not only for the poo poos but also for a free roam server with collision. By having collision and no rules at the same time players will be able to do things such as explore bugs or play derby cars. The possibilities are almost endless, I hope they keep it online! Have fun on the event for me, I won’t be able to attend! ;( 

 

@Garret Completely agree with you! It's a way to keep the serious driving to one set of servers, and the fun fun driving to a separate one. Pity you can't come at the weekend, but happy trucking :)

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I liked the idea, certainly.
In my view this is a way to assess community behavior by letting you use a restricted vehicle. And the way you yourself see how you would behave yourself.
I hope everything goes well ... #TMP5 :tmp:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VCouto said:

If I liked the idea, certainly.
In my view this is a way to assess community behavior by letting you use a restricted vehicle. And the way you yourself see how you would behave yourself.
I hope everything goes well ... #TMP5 :tmp:

 

 @VCouto Interesting viewpoint! I never thought of it that way.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest S̶ ̶p̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶ ̶k̶ ̶i̶ ̶e̶

I feel like this server would be a great server to always have up.

That way people who want to drive seriously recklessly can do so, while letting the rest of the drivers on every other server to themselves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, S p a r k i e said:

I feel like this server would be a great server to always have up.

That way people who want to drive seriously recklessly can do so, while letting the rest of the drivers on every other server to themselves

 

@S p a r k i e Couldn't agree more! Happy trucking :)

  • Love it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EU2 is the most popular server, there will always be fun to drive.  I don't not think it is necessary to change something here.


 

The rules must be, Otherwise chaos will be.

 

 

Play from the heart :love:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hii :D 

So , I m very glad for it , because finally can drive a police car :D admeen xd.. Much appreciate for create a new server.

Hope , you will enjoy it ! 

Thanks to all from TMP Team

 

Kind Regards

 

-----Dark_Owl_-----

 

TruckersMP Members

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

IMO, that server has the potential to diffuse the situation on the infamous route between Duisburg and Calais for good.

 

 @Joao Rodrigues To be honest, I don't think the C-D road will ever calm down, unless another area starts to become busier (like the way Europoort used to be the busiest area, and now you can get to the port without stopping).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, David Edson said:

It will be a different experience, i'm anxious to see.


@David Edson. My consecrated! Finally, I'll be able to tell you to stop your vehicle. :troll:

  • Woah! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Anniversary 5TMP!

I am very happy to see such a server breaking the rules of the past.I believe this is a good news for many people.

But what if there are no rules and someone is stuck on a narrow road?

For example, on the C-D road, so I have reservations about this server.

However, it is very exciting to be able to personally drive the police car to experience it.

Once again, I wish TMP 5th anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::troll:

Sange[CHN]

Chenxi-Convoy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...