What do you think of the TMP5 Freeroam [No Road Rules] server?

davidd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in my opinion they should keep that server and allow anyone to join(even the ones that are banned from TMP), that way the players that dont like the rules can still play and dont care about anything, and the ones that got banned can still play TMP but only on the server with no rules and wait until they get unbaned, unless they are permanently banned, then i guess they stay in that server forever :D

15 hours ago, CoNnEcT955 said:

in my opinion they should keep that server and allow anyone to join(even the ones that are banned from TMP), that way the players that dont like the rules can still play and dont care about anything, and the ones that got banned can still play TMP but only on the server with no rules and wait until they get unbaned, unless they are permanently banned, then i guess they stay in that server forever :D

Would that not compromise the whole idea of being banned from the TMP multiplayer?
What would perpetrators learn if they broke the rules but are still allowed to continue to play?

I don't get it. Honestly. People who want a server with no rules, no bans, so they can go crashing everyone else without being punished... IMO, that's the definition of TROLL. And trolls are not allowed in any online games, even racing ones. Why not try and find some "destruction derby" games, where the goal is precisely to ram or destroy others? I'm pretty sure that there are games like those in the market...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived