TruckersMP 5 Year Anniversary - Events

Digital

It is very good we have the participants who have always watched the team play a patrol and become some nasty as we can not but to each one of us would like to try the special thanks to the TruckersMP that allowed us, although in a short time, to try to make police car to see and what is the thrill:love:  :tmp::wub:

img%5D

• HaulieLove 1

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

You make a server with no road rules, enabled police cars and yet you still leave the stupid speed limit on?

Give us a break, you guys enabled a 80/150 speed limit on every server and you won't even turn it on for special events? Is it really that hard?
What is the point of no road rules if the speed limit is still enabled? I'm sure people would have had much more fun if it was disabled.

I really don't know where to post this so I posted it here, if it shouldn't be here than move it to the appropriate topic

4 hours ago, [PL] Plaid360 said:

You make a server with no road rules, enabled police cars and yet you still leave the stupid speed limit on?

Give us a break, you guys enabled a 80/150 speed limit on every server and you won't even turn it on for special events? Is it really that hard?
What is the point of no road rules if the speed limit is still enabled? I'm sure people would have had much more fun if it was disabled.

I really don't know where to post this so I posted it here, if it shouldn't be here than move it to the appropriate topic

As you may see here (https://truckersmp.com/status), the server speed limit is disabled.

I think what you are referring is the hard-coded global limiter, which was put in place to the core mod itself. This is an entirely different matter, and cannot be individually configured on servers. I believe mwl4 does not intend to remove this global limiter.

Please just enjoy the best we have available because once it's gone, it's gone. You don't need speed to have fun here.

• True Story 1