Update 1.35 beta...

Mohammad Afzooni

Yeah , it looks , when the event will be finished , So after few days later will be beta 1.35 by me :-)) 

We will see ;-) 

I can not wait ! 

Anybody can not know , when it will .

Sincerely,

-----[RLC] Dark_Owl_-----

TruckersMP Members 

I think it will be in the end of May or early June.<3

I can't wait.:):):):)

I believe everyone is looking forward to it for a long time.

right?

China Chenxi VTC COO --- 中国晨曦俱乐部首席运营官

Chinese  --- English     

*Asia's first TruckersMP official verified VTC*

Our goal is the stars and the sea  

寻求帮助 I 规则 I 中文板块 I 封禁申诉 I 反馈 I 招聘

13 minutes ago, Miyu* said:

I hope they will fix the speed boost issue in 1.35. I am getting sick of it...

Oh Really? I was just starting to like it LOL

I'm expecting the 1.35 public beta to be released either in May (after the current WOT event is finished) or June. As far as I know, SCS Software has actually mentioned that they're planning to release the 1.35 public beta later this spring, so releasing it in May would make a lot sense at least in my opinion (as June is more of summer. On the other hand, we know that the 1.35 is going to be quite a large update, so there might be some delays it, which is totally understantable). Anyway, only time will show us when the public beta is ready to be released... Meanwhile, we can only wait and look forward to the possible newsposts.

It would be a huge suprise if they released the 1.35 public beta in April as the current WOT event is still going on. Based on that, I'm not expecting it to be released within a few days. Few weeks, however, sounds pretty realistic (and since SCS has also released a huge amount of different teasers already, we can expect the release to be pretty close). ^_^

I can't wait to play the open beta of 1.35 update of ETS2. Technically, the beta could be released during the event, since it uses separate instance of World of Trucks service to not interfere with the main one.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

I believe it will be coming very soon as the American Truck Simulator 1.35 experimental beta is out now so hopefully we will see it coming over to ETS2 very soon :)

For the 1.35 update, I think that should come out after this World of Trucks event, that would be good timing.

It's just a matter of the waiting game now :D

yo

@tattytate Apparently yes, according to the screenshot I made: https://prnt.sc/njwsh2 (check the top of the screen)

Also, if you own Schwarzmuller DLC, you should notice these trailers in traffic, as well as in Trailer Dealership.

Be careful though, if you minimize the game while it is in DX11 mode, you'll be forced to kill the "eutotrucks2.exe" process since the game does not display its window for some reason.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Archived