Employees always resting

WomenDriverzUnite

Question

Id love to play this game souly in multiplayer mode but my business is in early stages and i only have 2 other employees. and since playing in MP mode they just do not work, always resting. in fact one says on duty, resting.... :(

What are my options here? do i need to play on normal mode for them to work & carry on making me money.. my garage efficiency etc has really dropped since playing online.

8 answers to this question

Hello,

it is known bug and you can't do anything with that. I'll tell you one tip - Go to rest area and sleep, you'll get gains from your employees. (Works once per few IRL hours)

Best Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

No, you do not have to play the single player for them to work.
Only in multiplayer mode do you put your driver to sleep, upon waking you will see the financial result of the charges (loads). Sometimes they do not accept loads, it's normal.

Another way is to make quick trips.
Start with simple garages preferably in countries with few cities like Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, with three cities.
You will have the achievement of the national company easier.

Manage your drivers by viewing the results of your drivers day.
But be careful, for them to have skill, leave some time in the skill chosen.

As soon as the driver, your employee evolves, you will be informed by getting performance on your "route consultant (F3)" and your profit or loss.

Go and hire the few. Developing level 5 will see good results.
Do not get stuck hiring many start. For they start making little profit.
Then gradually expand new garages to new countries, this allows loads and rest, it is good for them, having long distance skill, reduces empty return (financial loss).

well, first you have to buy a truck to play in multiplayer, multiplayer spends time much slower than in offline mode, but your workers have continued to work without any problems, and if you do not have cargo in the freight or fast work market , just take a quick trip to another garage or sleep.

and no, you do not have to go offline to play, just sleep or take a quick trip

Good game and have fun. I hope this helps :)

• Upvote 1

Greetings.

To update certain assets in-game, such as hired drivers' status, economy, market, etc., you will have to "advance" time. To do this, you can either rest, teleport to service (F7+Enter+1+Enter) (your truck doesn't have to be damaged, you can do it even at 0% damage), teleport to another owned garage or take either the ferry or the eurotunnel. Due to how multiplayer works, it won't actually advance time, as it's already synced with the server itself. I hope this helps!

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

Since your topic has been inactive for 5 days. I am going to move it to Unsolved Section. 

Do not hesitate to contact us again if you'll need further help!

~Have a wonderful day! 

//Moved to Unsolved