TMP Connection

Neillyd

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello,

There isn't any specific fix which will fix the problem instantly, but there are couple common fixes which could help avoid getting kicked.

• Avoid using Wi-Fi.
  • Avoid uploading or downloading and playing MP at the same time.
  • Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.
  • Avoid having too many users or devices at the same time into your network.
  • Avoid using streaming services at the same time.
  • Check your firewall settings into your router/switch.
  • Prefer using servers nearest to your location.
  • Try to talk with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and see if you can come up with a solution. Ask your ISP if they support internet profiles such as "FastPath" or "Interleave" and ask for Interleave. Interleave will raise your ping but it will do more packet checks by your ISP.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hello :)

Please try to start TruckersMP always as administrator. Please also try to control your internet connection (like ping) because this problem is expiring if your connection isn't reliable and your ping is maybe too high which causes into the server kick.
If this doesn't working for you, please reinstall your TruckersMP Launcher. Also delete all files in the Documents/TruckersMP folder & in %programdata% also TruckersMP-folders.

In most cases this error is a result of too high packet loss caused by your internet connection

If it does not work, try this:

-Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard to open Run

Enter "cmd" (without the quotes) and press Enter.

-Type “netsh winsock reset”(without the quotes) and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.

-Once it’s complete, you'll see the message “Winsock reset completed successfully”.

-Restart the computer and run the TruckersMP Launcher as administrator.

Please when entering the server put "g_developer 16" in console, take a pic (like this) and show it here (before the server kick you)
after this, you can put "g_developer 1" to go back as before

Do it a test with this clicking on "View additional test points" and select somewhere in Europe (If you do not live in Europe), like France, Deutschland or Polska

This is to know if your internet connection is the problem or maybe something else

Also, if possible, let us know what hardware you have

Since if you present drop frames, freeze, desync, or similar things, the server will be done for protection and so that it does not harm anyone

If you have any of these problems, try playing on another server that  EU #2 (I guess where you are playing)

On 4/22/2019 at 4:09 PM, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Hello :)

Please try to start TruckersMP always as administrator. Please also try to control your internet connection (like ping) because this problem is expiring if your connection isn't reliable and your ping is maybe too high which causes into the server kick.
If this doesn't working for you, please reinstall your TruckersMP Launcher. Also delete all files in the Documents/TruckersMP folder & in %programdata% also TruckersMP-folders.

In most cases this error is a result of too high packet loss caused by your internet connection

If it does not work, try this:

-Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard to open Run

Enter "cmd" (without the quotes) and press Enter.

-Type “netsh winsock reset”(without the quotes) and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.

-Once it’s complete, you'll see the message “Winsock reset completed successfully”.

-Restart the computer and run the TruckersMP Launcher as administrator.

Please when entering the server put "g_developer 16" in console, take a pic (like this) and show it here (before the server kick you)
after this, you can put "g_developer 1" to go back as before

Do it a test with this clicking on "View additional test points" and select somewhere in Europe (If you do not live in Europe), like France, Deutschland or Polska

This is to know if your internet connection is the problem or maybe something else

Also, if possible, let us know what hardware you have

Since if you present drop frames, freeze, desync, or similar things, the server will be done for protection and so that it does not harm anyone

If you have any of these problems, try playing on another server that  EU #2 (I guess where you are playing)

I play on EU 3. image.png.9a7712a5fa675b87e7a126764ef2f5c1.pngis this what you mean hardware? i can't do the g_developer 16 thing before the server kicks me because game freezes. I reinstalled TMP and done the Windows + R commands. my ping is always between 38 and 40 and it is still that when game freezes. this is what it is atm.image.thumb.png.28d3b87d6f2638b67544c9209c95f130.png 

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 3 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help

1. you can send me dm
  2. create a new topic
  3. contact us directly by submitting a support ticket. 

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.