Invalid email or password

Kapi Alleiman

Question

Hello, I am a new player in T-MP well, I got my account verification also the  2 steps with the authenticator, changed my password twice,  but login in the game shows a message: Invalid email or password, I read this post:

some others trying to solve my problem but didn't work yet, one thing I couldn't do was this  "Go on Documents-ETS2MP and delete client.edc"  because there is not any file like that in that folder, my email is from Hotmail, any other possible solution will be welcome, I couldn't play not even for a minute yet on MP.

8 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, Soul Knight said:

Dear @kaptanien

If you're sure that you can login to our website,please make sure that you run the correct steam account as administrator first and then run our launcher as administrator.

yeah done and done, nothing yet,  reinstalled the T-MP  no idea what else can I do,  I read about changing email but Hotmail doesn't look like a problematic email for an account 

OK I just realized my steam email is different from my Truckers email, it does matter? I got the correct steam  account linked to T-MP but the email used  in T-MP is different  steam is yahoo,  T-MP is Hotmail

I have changed my email, it matches with the one on steam both now are under the same email, still not working, going to wait till tomorrow cause now I'm going to sleep, I'll try in 22 hours, I  appreciate not to close the post so I don't need to start a new one in case doesn't work

Hello @kaptanien, it might be possible that you're running a different Steam account and it does matter when you try to play on TruckersMP.

If you're not sure which Steam account is linked to your TMP account, you can use this handy API which accepts both TMP ID and Steam ID 64:

https://api.truckersmp.com/v2/player/ <insert ID here>

Then you can paste the steam ID at the end of this link after putting it in your browser:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/ <insert SteamID64 here>

KkdaC1b.png

Hello,

try this solution:

1. Delete bin folder in your game install directory
  2. Verify game files (Steam -> Library -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Properties-> Local Files -> Verify)
  3. Delte your TruckersMP folder in %programdata% and install TruckersMP again

Please reply to this topic.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

19 hours ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Hello,

try this solution:

1. Delete bin folder in your game install directory
  2. Verify game files (Steam -> Library -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> Properties-> Local Files -> Verify)
  3. Delete your TruckersMP folder in %programdata% and install TruckersMP again

Please reply to this topic.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

Doing this  solved the problem, thanks for your help :)  and thanks to everyone who replied

• HaulieLove 1