Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

"Driving School"

xPo3tic

Suggestion Name: A "Driving School for punished drivers or beginners"

Suggestion Description: 

Hello.

I was thinking that it would be cool to see an addition of a "driving school" or instead of players being banned, they can learn how to follow directions. This can be similar as to getting kicked from a server and you are free roaming with no cars or live players. It would be appropriate to teach new players or truckers who played the two hours to get truckers mp how to play with real players, how to overtake, use yield signs, and scenarios they will encounter in the real game. ALTHOUGH truckersmp posts videos on how to do these things, I feel it would be a good and appropriate addition to not only teach beginners, but to let players who have been punished for driving eratically a second chance by putting them through a series of scenarios. Although this is only a suggestion, I dont have any say over it. However, I would feel as it would be a cool addition to see implemented into the game.

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?

I feel it is a good addition as it could help not bore away the punished users. If their extent of ban is too long, then we may not have as many people come back to the server. Now, I dont know how many people are banned and how often, but just using it as an example. It would also give beginner drivers a tutorial on driving on real-world scenarios in the game as in my opinion ETS2 first delivery/tutorial just doesnt make the cut. Besides this, it would be a cool feature to add just to refresh basic scenarios and driving skills, even if your not banned/new but just want to review. If this does work out, it would be a great addition and I think it should be added into the server list, as that would be a great place to set it.

What do you guys think about this? any ideas or anything to add?

Thank you in advance,

Poetic

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

After few bans, the player should know to read the rules, especially if they get a 1month ban or similar, it is plenty of time to get to know the rules. You need to remember that not all bans are because of driving, insulting, cb abuse or similar can get you banned too. Just because someone proves they can drive, doesn't mean they won't crash, just like in Real life, when you learn to drive, but then crash. 

Q9n6SSI.png