ROAD WORKSHOP

Hello @sega00

Awesome to see that you want to help our community by adding a suggestion, you're awesome Though I have two remarks to make sure we can all discuss your post and.. who knows see it implemented?

The community has special language section where you can speak the language mentioned. Though, on the general sections you must keep yourself to English. This way everyone can follow the conversation and join in

Second, we ask users to make use of our suggestion format. You can find this here 

Why a suggestion format? This way your suggestion has all important information mentioned and can people quickly read the overview of your idea.

It would be great if you can edit your post with this included within 3 days. Otherwise we'll have to move this suggestiion.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Dear @sega00

First of all thank you for creating a suggestion, but because you do not comply with the suggestion format, I lock this suggestion and move it to the Trash section. Please, if you want to create a suggestion, you must first comply with the format and you should tell the complete details in full detail of your suggestion. You should comply with the suggestion format within 3 days. Thank you for your understanding.

You can open a suggestion by obeying the format again.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message.

Rejected.

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |