New Game Mode for starters

xPo3tic

Hello.

I was thinking that it would be cool to see an addition of a "driving school" or instead of players being banned, they can learn how to follow directions. This can be similar as to getting kicked from a server and you are free roaming with no cars or live players. It would be appropriate to teach new players or truckers who played the two hours to get truckers mp how to play with real players, how to overtake, use yield signs, and scenarios they will encounter in the real game. ALTHOUGH truckersmp posts videos on how to do these things, I feel it would be a good and appropriate addition to not only teach beginners, but to let players who have been punished for driving eratically a second chance by putting them through a series of scenarios. Although this is only a suggestion, I dont have any say over it. However, I would feel as it would be a cool addition to see implemented into the game.

TIA

Poetic

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • True Story 1

Hello @xPo3tic

First of all thank you for your suggestion.

Please follow this format:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?

Please read this topic: 

Please update your suggestion soon or it will be rejected.

Thank you for your understanding

• Like 1
  • HaulieCry 1

Hello @xPo3tic

As Suleyman asked you, you indeed corrected your post into the format requested. Though you didn't do it in this post but instead you made a new one ;) 

That shouldn't be a problem. Since you corrected it into a new post, I will see this one as a double and reject it, so the new one can continue with the right format.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact me.

//Rejected

• Guest locked this topic