Best trucks by efficiency, and power, and places to avoid when trucking. (by population)

xPo3tic

Best truck by brand?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which truck do you usually drive, or recommend? (please leave specific models in comments)

Hey guys, I am not new to ETS2 Or truckersMP that much, however this is my first forum post. I wanted to see what trucks people recommend, the best ones, or ones that people use. I also know by experience to avoid calais and duisburg on highly populated areas, however, what are some other areas that possibly should be avoided when high population is present?

Thanks In Advance,

Looking for tips & Opinions and getting to know you all.

Poetic

l use the last MAN it is very good for driving, he has a pretty good power for my taste, sometimes I exchange and I take the Scania Truck that accelerates fast enough They are very comfortable to drive.

After all, it's maximum 150 km/h speed so  no need to have an extremely powerful truck, MAN, SCANIA or DAF. it's suffisant for my opinion. 

I often using a Scania R730 New Generation , because i think , she have a best power start mainly with 6 gearbox ^^ , Also Man is my second favourite truck in ETS 2 

On the other hand , sometimes I will take a some other truck in ETS 2 , that i can use in multiplayer

It is different

-----Dark_Owl_-----

Daf is the coolest one imo :)

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

To be honest, there's no "best" truck for everyone. I'd highly recommend you try/see all the trucks and decide what's best for you.

For me, I like using the MAN Euro 6 on my multiplayer profile but on my simulation profile, I'm currently using the Volvo FH16 :) 

yo

When I play the game seriously, by obeying speed limits and stopping at every red light, I tend to choose the new MAN. For some reason it makes me want to take the game more seriously when I drive it.

I usually drive the 2016 Scania R, and sometimes the S. I use the R in convoys, mainly because it's one of the best trucks in the game, by appearance. I find the Scania gives me the urge to drive faster though, and I'm convinced it's down to how the cabin interior looks, or how my view is set up when in cab.

I definitely suggest you find which truck suits you best though. When I first started in the game and had enough money, I bought one of every kind of truck type, and drove 1000km on each. This really helped me choose what truck I preferred, and also unlocks a Steam achievement!

Best of luck!

ioJopO8.jpg

Scania: a truck that helps develop business. It's not just productivity, reliability, and economy: it's Scania's knowledge of your business.

• ALWAYS RELIABLE: The maximum working time of our reliable vehicles is guaranteed every day to deliver each load. :check:
  • LOWER FUEL COSTS: At the same time, Scania ensures efficient fuel consumption, load and sustainability. :check:
  • ACTIVITY CONTROL: Because we can forecast costs, you can use your Scania vehicles to effectively manage your cash flows. :check:

EXCELLENT LOAD:check:
CARRY MORE CARGO:check:

FAVORABLE TRANSPORTATION:check:

nbfgnBO.png.26f9f4d3a1f9d61821a43f88fdf9d178.png

unnamed.jpg.55d4047c9dcbe611219a2c3ec1b4bc94.jpgunnamed.jpg.0495ca0f9adff9cf7ba22481955cb590.jpgunnamed.jpg.3a648e065beef5f1b50ba8b1d3f858a0.jpg
unnamed.jpg.5b70bce891435c23c3a847b6f0ea349c.jpgimg%5D795749874_role_VeteranV(1).webp.1f11a09e018b8aee9aca50975c2b58b2.webp
nbfgnBO.png.43bd36f6478743f4194401867211cf2f.png

Most of players drive Scania, because her look is very popular, so why not make ETS2 mp Scania only?
Can you imagine world full of Scania? = Boring. World with blind colored view, white Scania and black Scania. Did you get it? :-)
In my opinion most of player believe that most used truck in game must be best. In my opinion, no matter what you drive, always depends how it is suitable for you and how you can handle it.

So, i drive with Volvo :-)

To be brutally honest, you can all say Scania's are great and whatnot and I do agree to some extent. Its one of the best looking trucks and if you have the tuning pack it makes it look even better. But it has some very small fuel tanks once you move away from the 4x2 where most other trucks such as Volvo and Mercedes have bigger tanks.

Overall I do like to use Volvo, if SCS also had a tuning pack for Volvo I would use it quite a lot more often :P

But yeah it does depend what you want out of each truck as they all have some strengths and weaknesses.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends strong on your prefered travelspeed :)

If you just want to go pedal to the medal 150kmh then ofc there is nothing better then Volvo/Scania with 700+hp.

You can reach that speed also with almost all other trucks but only on the way from germany to scandinavia.

If you more into the simulation thing then you can have fun with all trucks :)

Renault Magnum: Looks fantastic does everything you ask him, The new one is just not a box on wheels.

Iveco: Just perfect crusing machines

MAN: Big Windscreen, just perfect german workhorses

Mercedes: Just perfect german workhorses with fancier lookings compared to the MAN

DAF: Just dont stress yourself, enjoy being a trucker

Volvo/Scania with 400-520hp: The old FH16 is your best friend, the new Volvo with 400hp is your cashcow, the scania´s 500hp V8 is your secret girlfriend.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived