Synchronization of road events or weather conditions

Fibroton

Do the synchronization of road events?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do the synchronization of road events?

• Yes
    • No

Hello everyone, I would like to ask you about a very interesting topic like road events or weather conditions.
What do you think is worth adding? 

Spoiler

I warn you this is just a survey of the interest of the audience in such trifles.
Very interesting

For those who do not know what the road events, I will add a video about it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUFSgnCe8hk

вава.jpg

I'm not sure this is right but road events can't be synced due to the fact their Random. Meaning their random to you. So syncing them would mean there would be a constant line of random events.

Again with weather, the same thing its based on your side.

Take a look at this:

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

Random event synchronization may be possible if there is a separate system in the TRuckersMP MOD, and a system that temporarily replaces temporarily disables each player's random event folder when entering TRUCKERS MP.

So I suppose the effect is somewhat similar to radioCB.

In Truckers MP There is and in ETS2, no.

That is, when logging into TruckersMP, for example have a strawberry fair on a stay near Liege.

Everyone who goes there may see a farmer selling.
This is a problem each having its random event, as it changes the track sometimes very fast and creates an accident.

It happened to me 2 days ago! There was a random event for me and I watched a truck driver cross the barriers.

For him there was not only the concrete barrier .... there was for me, and I changed sharply without collision.

But many are banished by this.

The player records thinking that it is an error of skill, another suffers collision, records and for him there is no barrier.

Suppose the player does not know how to record. Within 3 days you will be banned, or penalized even telling the truth!
This is a serious problem in multiplayer.

7 hours ago, plinio_lisboa said:

For him there was not only the concrete barrier .... there was for me, and I changed sharply without collision.

I have encountered this but in the reverse.
I was driving along one day and there was someone behind me (who, incidentally seemed to be tailgating very close to me, made worse by my 300+ latency, despite my warning them of this over voice).
All of a sudden, I could see in my rear view that they seemed to have collided with an invisible object... hard.
I assumed that they had probably hit one of these random barriers and didn't notice it because they were far too close to me.

Another time, in Italy, another driver overtook me at 150km/h (or so it seemed - I was hauling a 35t load at the time).
Then, in the distance, I saw them swerve suddenly to avoid some invisible obstacle, then swerve back just as suddenly to avoid hitting the center barrier. They flipped and tumbled over the edge of the bridge we were going over.
I'm still regretting the fact that I wasn't recording at the time that that one happened.

Both were funny as hell from my perspective, but probably not for the other persons. LOL

Rick Wong. 

Yes, it's terrible.
I wonder how many good people have been banned like this.
Many. You record for example. You can report for "bad driving".
Moderators will ban. Because they do not accept screenhoot as evidence.
Others are so terrified that they even forget about screenhoot.
So really.

IT'S A GREAT DEFECT FOR A MULTIPLAYER, DO NOT HAVE THIS SYNCHRONIZATION.

Creating random random events in your mod and during game time neutralizes random events in the game file in the random events folder.

To say that there is no solution is nonsense. It's too lazy to improve multiplayer. Everything in computing has a solution.

The question is time, and determination to defaze it, if you have computer knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great to sync random events and weather for all players, but, because each individual player can set their probabilities to any preference they want, making events sync for everyone is next to impossible.

the only way it could ever happen is if the server has a preset cache of events that spawn, but this takes a lot of coding and needs so many parameters that it’s really not worth doing, especially when events can happen at random.

I think the random events should be synchronized, because many people have sealed their numbers in this place. If they can synchronize, they will know that there are roadblocks ahead. I also strongly support the occurrence of random events in the Asian intermodal transportation last night.

• 2 weeks later...

I find that syncing random events in multiplayer is not a good idea.

Since really many people have this option in terms of "Random Events" basically anyway already disabled, since these more or less only nerves.

By activating the sync mode, all would be forced to use this "random events" and that would encounter a lot of headwinds from the community.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived