Game Not Starting

TinyJudoka

Question

I have a problem. I tried to play ets2mp but when clicking launch ets2 in the launcher a steam window pops up saying that ets2 is being launched from a new location. So i get alternatives Ok and Cancel. I click ok and the window dissaperars. AND THEN COMES BACK. Everytime i click ok the window comes back. So simply the game dosn't start from TruckersMP. Help.

7 answers to this question

Hi,

Please try running both Steam and TruckersMP as an administrator and see if this fixes the issue.

Kind Regards,

Sentinel.

Trial Support

Hello :) 

Try these:

1. First thing you want to make sure you did is to first run your Steam before you run TMP Launcher. If your steam is not running while you try to open TMP, you will be redirected to Single Player, so you have to firstly open Steam to make sure you enter MP.
2. Run TMP Launcher program as Administrator. You can do that by right clicking on Launcher and then below you will find "Run as Administrator"
3. Verify integrity of game files. Follow these steps to do it:
- Open your Steam Library
- Find ETS2 and right click on it and click "Properties"
- When you do it, one of the tabs should be called "Local Files" , it is located between "Updates" and "Betas"
- After you have done it, you will have 5 options to choose from. Click on "Verify integrity of game files" and wait until it is done.

Also you should reinstall TruckersMP Launcher:

Follow this:

1-)Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2-)Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3-)Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4-)Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5-)Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges (https://truckersmp.com/download/ )

6-)Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

And read this topic:

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

76561198111641046.png

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help

• you can send me dm
  • create a new topic
  • contact us directly by submitting a support ticket. 

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.