1. 1. Which continent do you live in?

• Europe
    • North America
    • South America
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia
    • Antarctica? xD obviously a joke

• dragonslayingmaster1000 changed the title to I made a poll to see the percentage of people that live in each continent
1 hour ago, [TPH] +theo+ said:

it won't reflect here as lots of players doesn't use the forum a lot but there are lots of Asian players with big VTC's. Last year in Asian convoy we had over 1K players with VTC's from China, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Bangladesh as biggest among it. 

Asia's population is literally half the world's population so there are quite a lot of asians in ets2mp community. I see many china convoys in game with at least 10 people with everyone having china or similar in their name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived