New Italy City

[KızılTürk]  YunusD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Point that excites me is: "As with most islands, you won't find any highways there, but many smaller rural roads. So if you enjoy a drive on curvy roads with meandering climbs and beautiful coastal views, there's a good chance you will want to relocate your company to this Mediterranean pearl."  Many players want tough roads in this game. Driving on a straight road can be boring sometimes. 

You can read the news here: [SCS BLOG] Sardinia

It looks very exciting ^^

In Sardinia are nice places :) 

I can not waiting !  :P

Regards,

-----Dark_Owl_-----

TruckersMP Members 

1 hour ago, Rusu Andrei said:

I think it's the small island around italy in my opinnion.

https://www.google.it/maps/place/Sardegna/@40.0562194,7.8577928,8z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x12ddc48d448d3591:0x339674b6e4ab6631!8m2!3d40.1208752!4d9.0128926?hl=it

It is an Island and it has quite good landscapes. Unfortunately we can't get out of our trucks and take a bath in the wondeful sea around :P

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

I am very very (did I already say very?) happy to see this :D This extra map is going to be great. As some people mentioned, little small rural routes with great places to discover. I guess this shows how great of a studio SCS is.

The idea is good, but if you imagine a little with only 2 connections it will not become central as it is in the Western Mediterranean.
Quickly it would fall in zone of low densidad of game.
She should have 2 connections to her northern city, Olbia.
Marseille and Civitavecchia near Rome. It would be realistic
  added to the cities of Naples and Palermo, would make SARDENHA a central point, attracting the company headquarters on a larger scale.

Archived