Is there any way to reduce the power on the car?

hallow_zak

Question

8 answers to this question

If you're using a steering wheel, all you have to do is to gently press the accelerator pedal to reduce the acceleration rate.

• Upvote 1
  • Woah! 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

" it's too fast and I don't want to zoom around everywhere lmao" 

Hi there, i am someone who use the skoda since a long time ( befor it got rework ..)

A small set of picture to show which Gameplay setting and Controls i use.. ( as a point of reference )

+

Here a small video ( that will show you which kind of transmission i use and which one i recommend for you .. )

(Pictures Set )

https://imgur.com/a/SmNvNs0

-Breaking Intensity : ( in Gameplay section ) i dont recommand put the bar at the maximum ( if you dont have alot of Skoda/Car experience .. because if you slam your break too hard you will loose traction and loose control often.. ) *slowing down gradualy is the best option..

Shift Up - Shift Down : It make my transmission changing gears ( i prefer shift myself.. even on an automatic transmission .. ) ( i use my arrow UP and DOWN soo i can use WSAD for my direction, F for the Engine Brake ( wich is  similar to down shift gears but with some difference..)

Adaptive Automatic Transmission : Disabled ( make your RPM more stable and lower.. ) ... in my little video as you see when i use this type of transmission.. ( normally used for trucks and heavy load if i am not mistaken.. ) ( i use High power for the little RPM boost)

Steering Sensitivity : how my steering turn left and right  ( how fast it goes from far left to far right ( i recommend to never put it in the max with the skoda.. because when you want to turn or make small adjustment to stay in your lane of traffic.. it is really hard to control the mouvement of the car with the road.. )

Steering Non-Linearity : How your steering turn back to the middle ( soo if i do a left turn... and let the steering turn back to the middle point..) it affect it rotation speed.  ( you need alot of testing and find your personal preference.. same with Sensitivity above. )

Spoiler

as you can see when i change from Disabled to High Power.. the RPM jump up faster and higher. i am using arrow up/down to Shift and down Shift and control my speed ( i use my Engine Break  if needed ) and my normal break to make a complet stop. 

overall ... if you dont press W alway and use  the cruise control to the speed limit and stay in your lane at a good distance between you and the person infront of you ( in the skoda i keep between 50-75 meters distance alway .. ) ( if the person behind you do not keep space and crash into you .. report him.. ).

1 hour ago, Titanic4 said:

If you're using a steering wheel, all you have to do is to gently press the accelerator pedal to reduce the acceleration rate.

Sherlock where have you been all my life :P

I'll take a look at the gameplay settings and change them up.

2 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,
BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Yes, thank you! I'll use the answers to optimise my gameplay and the settings I use. Thanks, everyone!

Discord: harry#3275

VTC: Alpha Haulage Ltd.