Play online

maka_paka88

Question

6 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, Soul Knight said:

Dear @Maka_paka

As i seen,you have already registered on our website,do you need any other help?

Hi @Soul Knight,

I want to play multiplier online but last time when i tried to sign in it didnt let me go further due to missing serial key. Is there any tutorial for playing multiplayer?

2 hours ago, Maka_paka said:

when i tried to sign in it didnt let me go further due to missing serial key

Good day!

So, make sure that you have a steam version. If you bought it on instant gaming I'm not sure if it will work tho. How you can activate a game on steam with a key can you see HERE. Again, I'm not sure if the MP will work with an instant gaming key. If it won't work, you have to buy the steam version. Also don't forget that you need min. 2 hours played to be able to play.

I hope I could help you. For further question you can tag or quote me in this discussion or write me a PM.

Best regards and enjoy TMP!

Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

1 hour ago, [E-T CEO] Flying Cat said:

Good day!

So, make sure that you have a steam version. If you bought it on instant gaming I'm not sure if it will work tho. How you can activate a game on steam with a key can you see HERE. Again, I'm not sure if the MP will work with an instant gaming key. If it won't work, you have to buy the steam version. Also don't forget that you need min. 2 hours played to be able to play.

I hope I could help you. For further question you can tag or quote me in this discussion or write me a PM.

Best regards and enjoy TMP!

Flying Cat

Thank you but i have new problem of one of my hdd is corrupted. @Soul Knight has PM me already.

I think you (moderators) can close this questions for further pending.