Single player road works

andy Suter

Question

Occasionally I come across roadworks or incidents at the side of road that are left over from SP when playing in MP.

Most are just a super brave policeman stood at side of road while trucks whizz by but occasionally I come across a whole section of coned off area. Id been avoiding them but I saw a player drive straight through them recently like they weren't there. So.… next time I came across one I did the same and drove straight at it.... guess what..... you cant drive straight through them. It stopped me dead and wrecked my truck.

Im guessing these are locally spawned on your own screen/client but not necessarily on other players? and they are in fact real obstacles that you cant drive through..Is that right?

Seems like an accident waiting to happen if so.. Ie I move over to avoid the obstacle that another player cant actually see on their screen. It will look like im trying to block.

8 answers to this question

This happened to me a couple times before. However, some of my random events turned invisible, so I was actually crashing to a invisible wall. 

I recommend doing what was said above to avoid crashes and, most importantly, a ban for this. Also I advice you to record your screen, would this happen again.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hello @[VIVA] Andy Suter

Thank you a lot for your question towards to community :) We are always happy to help out whenever we can.

Though ,the Euro Truck 2 discussion section is not the right place for this. No worries! I'll do my best to guide you ^^

You already got some great answers from others but I want to be sure your question is fully answered :D I will move your post to our help section in order to give you the best help.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact me!

Dear @[VIVA] Andy Suter

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,due to this i will move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any help of this ,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive