Custom Truck Skins Made By Myself

I Am Nova

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi,

Unfortunately, mods of any sort including repaints are not currently supported by TMP. The only way this would possibly work is through the use of save editing. However, I don't believe this is something that save editing can achieve, and even if it does only yourself will be able to see it. I'll link a few threads below if you'd like to know more about this. 

Hopefully someone who is more knowledgeable on the topic will be able to confirm this :) 

Hope This helps, 

Jamie R.

Hello there,

Using your own skins in ATSMP is, at the moment, not even allowed. Whether it is possible or not, you're not allowed to do this as I believe it will be classed as inappropriate save editing. 

It's best to keep using those skins in Singleplayer, until we will make it possible for you to have your own skins (No, this is not confirming any update whatsoever).

If you're inexperienced with save editing, I advice you to read the topics above and ask someone from the community for some tips. We also have a save editing questions section here on the forum, for you to ask whether something is allowed or not, or for any other questions. Use the link below for that section:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/618-save-editing/

I my comment added to the help you already received above. If you have any other questions, make sure to ask them here.

Sincerely,

Pillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I agree with the above persons. Custom truck skins are not allowed on :tmp:
It is worth quoting the current TMP position about company skins:

Add company skins:
If we were to add every VTC's skin, the download would be quite big, it would also have to be maintained over a long period of time and would add complexities to the testing process.

source: Frequently suggested things

Dear @I Am Nova

Due to your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,  i will have to move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any further help  ,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive