ATS Bot?

[DaViDoFF] BURAK

There's no harm in adding ai traffic if atsmp is basically singleplayer without ai traffic and nothing else. You barely find anyone on the roads so it's lonely. I think it would be possible once the new game mode is added (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck1lJCHYJeE) they will be able to have ai traffic in multiplayer but they will definitely release it for ets2 first because it's the more popular game.

6 minutes ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

There's no harm in adding ai traffic if atsmp is basically singleplayer without ai traffic and nothing else. You barely find anyone on the roads so it's lonely. I think it would be possible once the new game mode is added (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck1lJCHYJeE) they will be able to have ai traffic in multiplayer but they will definitely release it for ets2 first because it's the more popular game.

I didn't know that. I hope it comes as soon as possible.

It's true that ATS2 is really empty compared to ETS2, it's always has been less popular :unsure:  it would be nice that more people get attracted I guess. 

As a matter of fact I don't know much about it, but adding bots like in the new game mode would indeed be a good point in order to feel less alone. 

Torisutan
TruckersMP Community Moderator

o/ dear @buracat

Your idea is not really bad , I think , it would be looks great in ATS^^

I hope , that your idea , would be added :D 

Happy Day

Regards,

-----Dark_Owl_----- 

TruckersMP Members 

12 hours ago, XxB3AsTxX_TMP said:

Honestly, I don't think it would be a good idea. Not until the AI is improved. Can you imagine having 40-50 people in one area with the AI as it stands today??? I smell nothing but badness there. 

But there is never 50 people in one area in ATS since the most players ATS gets is about 300-400. The most people you're going to find in a city is about 20 in Phoenix, and with how big that city is it could easily hold 100 players no problem so 20 players is definitely no problem with ai traffic. Also it's worth mentioning ATSMP drivers tend to be way better at driving than in ETS2MP.

I cant really wait! I'd play Multiplayer constantly. I just hate it, when you drive somewhere in Poland or in the DLC areas to have a look at the beautiful country and just try to be calm, but the roads are just... unrealisticly emtpy. Thats why I (and many others i guess) rather play more Singleplayer. 

Adding in the NPCs in Multiplayer to fill the empty roads would be so good, driving along with NPCs and sometimes seeing another fellow trucker (who drives realistic and not like an NPC xD ) would be interesting.

STOP HONKING AT ME... THE TRAFFIC LIGHT JUST TURNED GREEN

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I think that it could be a problem on ATS as well, because I guess that when the BOTS will be added, everyone is going to play ATS and then we will have to face the same problem :lol: 

Torisutan

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.  :wub:

//Moved to Archive

Archived