I HAVE PROBLEM 3 MONTHS

Alfreds_Vietejais

Question

18 answers to this question

Hello there, @Alfreds_Vietejais!

As the first thing, I'd like to know if your problem is only limited to TruckersMP (=it doesn't occur in the single-player). If you're only facing the problem when playing in TruckersMP, there's most likely something wrong with your TruckersMP settings. Perhaps, it would be a good thing if you were able to send us a screenshot (or YouTube video) from your TruckersMP settings which really shows us that you've unticked the box about speed limiter. Ensure one more time that the speed limiter has been unticked from your TruckersMP settings that you can access by clicking on that little settings symbol in the top left corner of the log in screen (or by pressing tab in-game as mentioned already). The following box should be unticked there (In the order you weren't aware of what they meant before - if you were, you can also skip this step...):

Spoiler

Screenshot_4.png.7801e2ce8dcad4df9d66b5529dbe0225.png

(apologizes for the low quality screenshot, didn't manage to find any better while working on my laptop...)

Also, please note that you will need to untick the speed limit from TruckersMP settings first, and only after that from the in-game settings. 

If the box is unticked and the problem still only occurs in TruckersMP, I'd recommend to try to re-install the whole TruckersMP as the problem is most likely caused by either a wrong setting and "broken" or "corrupted" file that's in your TruckersMP folder. To do so, please do the following:

1. First of all, press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard.

2. Then enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes).

3. After that, find a folder called "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

5. Finally, go to TruckersMP's website, download and install their laucher. 

Also, have you tried to use another save to test if the problem also occurs there? There's always a little - pretty unlikely though - that the problem is caused by your broken profile (savegame). But as the next thing, I'm expecting to hear if you're facing the problem only in TruckersMP or also in the single-player. I hope that the problem will be resolved as soon as possible!

Hello,

Please follow these steps:

• Disable the speed limiter in your ETS2/ATS settings 
  • Disable the speed limiter in the TruckersMP tab menu 
  • You could join a server that has the speed limiter disabled completely after doing steps 1 & 2. (Optional)
  • Steps 1 & 2 on a server with a speed limiter enabled it will limit you to 110kmh/68mph
  • Any speed on External Contracts cannot go more than 90 km/h.

Also 

please try to close the speed limit(90km/h) from the game files;

Open C:\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\ and navigate into the folder of your current profile. Open 'config.cfg' with a Text Editor, 
search for the line "uset g_use_speed_limiter" and make sure to put a "0" next to it.

Better to post Help request or question to this section. https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Best Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Heey ;-) 

You can try do it one step yet.

Go to - Local Disk - Steam - Steamapps - Common - Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Bin - and two folders please remove( this folders are named x64 and x86) --- Bin folder   must be without next  folders 

Then you go to Steam and Launch the ETS with DirectX (64bit) -- you will get a one error , because you are deleted  2 folders , that now missing, and Steam must download this folders again ^ No worries , So you will have a little update and then you can start the game (start singleplayer !) 

You try to playing over 5 minutes in singleplayer and after 5 minutes , you can try to go in Multiplayer 

There is a limited - the idea is that everyone gets equal and as close to real-life conditions as possible)
You've got enabled speedlimiter at MP's settings (at the end) in tab - Settings - General - Speed limiter

Good luck 

----Dark_Owl_-----

TruckersMP Members

Hello again, 

Alright, then the issue is clearly caused by TruckersMP (based on what you said, you're able to disable the speed limiter from the game settings and thus, you're able to drive faster than 90 km/h in the single-player). And because of that, I'm also assuming that the speed limiter stays disabled in the single-player after you restart the game, right? Even though the link you provided in the previous message is for YouTube video uploader, (assuming it was supposed to be a link for a YouTube video that shows your TruckersMP), I believe everything is totally fine with your TruckersMP settings (if you still have the video, I'd be more than just happy to be able to have a quick look that everything is correct there). 

As you've been facing the issue for three months already, you might have done the following solution for several times already, but I'd highly recommend trying to do the following again:

1. First of all, open up TruckersMP and tick the box about the speed limiter (=enable it) and after that, close the game. 

2. Then, open up Euro Truck Simulator 2 in single-player and go to enable the speed limiter and once it's enabled, close the game.

3. Open up TruckersMP once again, log into the server of your choice (note that the EU1 is limited to 110 km/h so it might not be the best choice in this case) and try to disable the speed limiter from Euro Truck Simulator 2 as well as from TruckersMP settings. As said, that's probably something you've done for many times already, but there's clearly something wrong with the settings as the speed limiter doesn't stay disabled in TruckersMP. 

I believe that you've also tried to change the truck during the last 3 months while facing the issue (and it's also pretty unlikely that the issue is caused by your truck as the problem is the speed limiter keeps activating itself over and over in-game settings. However, if you haven't yet, you can also try to change the truck to more powerful one and see if it does something for the issue. Again, I'm looking forward to the video so I can check that everything is alright with your TruckersMP settings as well!

Dear   @Alfreds_Vietejais

Since your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,because of inactivity, i will move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any help of this ,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help

1. you can send me dm
  2. create a new topic
  3. contact us directly by submitting a support ticket. 

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.