Ghost mode glitch i think....

zMihai266

Question

Every time i enter multyplayer on ets 2, ghost mode flashes on my screen, i read about it and ik what it does but after i stay 20 seconds it doesnt work, black textures and still in ghost mode, i can talk to other people, i can see their trucks but i dont see the other things, like the road, fences. Everything is black.
Plz help!

5 answers to this question

Hello there,

This section is only for Discussions, you have a question so moved this topic to “Help” section.

You can open your topic in the future here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/ 

//Moved to “Help”

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hi, 

Ghost mode should disable its self after 20 seconds (I believe) after you have spawned in. If it isn't disabling, I would suggest attempting to re-install TruckersMP, as well as verifying your game files for ETS via Steam to help locate any missing textures. Instructions for how to do so can be found in the image below, which has been taken from the 'common solutions' section on the TMP website :lol:

Screenshot_8.png

Hopefully This Helps, 

Jamie.

Dear @zMihai266

i am so sorry that you have troubles playing game with our mod.

But your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply,due to this i will move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any assistance ,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive