NeonLeon's #Truckerlife

NeonLeon

PiOawyO.png

Welcome to my gallery!

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog - or better said - to my showcase! I'm HR by day, a trucker by night, all other stuff in between and I decided to create this showcase to share my #truckerlife with you. 

Since I can even remember, the forum has been a platform that I have used to share special moments with the community. Many of my friends have asked me, "Why don't you start a new gallery" and to

be honest, a few months ago I didn't even know what a gallery here in the forum was. I honestly thought to post my photos as a status update would be more than enough.

However, the more request I received, the more I became interested to create my own topic in this forum section. So, I decided to step outside of my profile zone and start my own gallery!

I'm excited to begin this journey and even more to see where it takes me - where it takes us! 

About my gallery

I remember the days I prayed for the things I have now. I remember I would have to stay aimless for the next years and also thinking that support wouldn't work out for me. I was extremely close-minded about making

new friends and everything that was outside of the real world. It was until I opened my mind that my life changed in ways I can't even explain.

2017 was the year I created an account at TruckersMP. Since then, I have experienced a whirlwind of milestone from -  making so many awesome friends, getting the position in the team I dreamed of, running my own vtc,

becoming a part of a big family, and starting new projects. I'm extremely passionate about each of these milestones because they have shaped me to the person I am today. And so, it only makes sense that I share

my moments with you. I can't wait to share - Enjoy the pictures and explore the journey with me! 

L6RvQa1.jpg

Pic 1 / NeonLeon's Gallery

A small review and a big thank you! [2019-05-28]

After 3 hours and around 1200 kilometers, my birthday/anniversary convoy ended 11 days ago. It's time for a review but also for a look into the coming year.

The event started with a lot of planning that was done of me and the convoy security ConSec. More than 80% of the invited people took part and I was able to see many new 

faces, just amazing! But also at the arrival in Salzburg 85 from around 95 participants took pictures with us and had a great evening just as me. The streams during the convoy

were again very diversified and especially very funny. We drove around 1200 kilometers through Germany with top-quality security and iirc 15 participants of ConSec.

I enormously appreciate the big participation and the great atmosphere during the event. The feedback was impressing and on behalf of the whole team: Thanks for being there!

ConSec is a convoy security who is dependent on the help of many voluntary people and the support of others. At this point, I want to thank again every person who was involved

in the planning and smooth running of the event, who helped me over there and sweated a lot ^^ Everybody who showed support, by participation, representation, streaming and the many 

birthday wishes I received. Thank you! I'm really proud of our community and what we organized together!

Also big thanks to every person who sent me some pictures of the event:

bQzkWPF.png

WsHNWyG.png

Ej24oKD.png

PRo8lhd.png

Nj7Jiqo.png

Post 2 / NeonLeon's Gallery

Welcome on board @Dumbledore001YT !

qzH2Kck.png

QvlHfIi.png

Post 3 / NeonLeon's Gallery

Together we are one family! #OHAfamily