Connect DLC to WoT

neuJ kun

Question

Hello,

my problem is that I have every country-DLC but I don't get any jobs from or to one of these countries. I already try to solve the problem, but I cannot connect my DLCs to WoT.

I tryed to LogOut/In from WoT-acc in Ets. 

I tryed to reinstall the DLCs.

I tryed to connect the DLC in ETS/options/Online, but thats the thing I gonna see if I open this option ->

20190415135600_1.thumb.jpg.964b658e294b3259fc872c2110e61eda.jpg

Transleted in english, "no connection to new content of Wot, cause the Steam-acc you use isn't the acc which is used from Wot".

But I am connected to Wot with this acc/profile in ETS, cause I get external Jobs, but just to the usuall cities, not the DLC cities.

Also if I look at WoT, I see my archievments and WoT-event-gifts I got cause I succesfully complete those event-jobs. And I also got these gifts ingame, I can use them.

So I hope anyone of you can help me.

And thank you.

neuJ kun

7 answers to this question

Hello,

have you tried to deactivate all modifications in Mod Manager? It's caused by mods very often.

Secondy, make sure that you're playing on Steam account where is your redeemed content from the WoTr account you're using.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hello,

To achieve this you have to go to the game, connect to Wolrd Of Trucks, then you enter the profile to which you connected it, then you go adjustments and you give in Online, as shown in the image:

https://i.imgur.com/RDUAJAA.jpg

Then you give in to connect and it will load all the DLC's that you have available to connect and ready.

https://i.imgur.com/qXaPck1.png

I tried it without mods already, and I also tried it with the adjustment under online, like in the image.

But if you look in my Image I cannot use the connect button, cause of the message they show me. I translate it under my image.

I need help to solve the problem that I can use the connect button, cause it isn't open to click on it.

So thats what you both said, isn't possible for me, cause I already do it, or tried it.

Need an other option to solve the problem I have.

Here's pic, from my profiles ->

20190415135910_1.thumb.jpg.f3da0d539e64c44d04d06134739a7ebd.jpg

I am already connected, and all works, just not the external jobs to DLC cities.

If I look for Jobs of freight market I get jobs for every city. 

But thank you for your try to help me ':D

Dear @neuJ kun

This topic has been inacitve for 3 days since the last reply,so i will have to move this topic  to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any further help,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open this  again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for a further 2 days,i will  move this topic  to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help,create a new topic ot contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved