Rule TMP Question ?

Question

Hello everyone, 

i have 2 question on the rules TMP.

I saw this sentence in the rules Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar can lead to a ban from the report system. 

That means we can not use Freecam for record a Wrong way by exemple ?

2nd question :

Any evidence you provide must not be cropped, retouched or blurred in any way. Videos can only be cropped time-wise.

That means that for example I take a picture of an insult I do not have the right to put a arrow showing the insult on the photo?

Thanks you advance for the answers.

Cordially

5 answers to this question

Hello,

to your first question, you can use freecam to record people driving on wrong way.

And about your second question, You should not zoom video, blur or censore anything. You can add arrow to screenshot, but I recommend you use as proof original + your photo with arrow.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hello, 

I will give you the best of response that, I can provide you with. 

Q1: They are saying if you report a person and that you are making silly/immature reports then, you will not be allowed access to file a report. 

Q2: This means that the photos must be the first photo it can not be cropped. (Lightshot, etc..) This also means that things can not be inspected (Edited). 

Any more questions, I can help you with?

Hey!

32 minutes ago, Skalkery (FR) said:

I saw this sentence in the rules Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar can lead to a ban from the report system. 

That means we can not use Freecam for record a Wrong way by exemple ? 

You can use camera 0 (freecam) for seconds or a few minutes to catch a perpetrator. Can be to catch someone driving on "wrong way" or blocking the road in front of you.
The rule says that you can not use this camera all the time, an example, could be to stay still on C-D road and record everything that happens and then report one by one, without your having been harmed. Or stay like as a surveillance camera to later make reports.

32 minutes ago, Skalkery (FR) said:

2nd question :

Any evidence you provide must not be cropped, retouched or blurred in any way. Videos can only be cropped time-wise.

That means that for example I take a picture of an insult I do not have the right to put a arrow showing the insult on the photo?

You can do it, but you must also attach the unedited proof/evidence (without the arrow). What you cant do, is censor or cover any message, name or similar, from being visible

Regards ^_^