Ghost-Mobe / Ban System -- Revolution

Suggestion Name: Ghost-Mode or More Online!

Suggestion Description:

My name is Maxim, I am 20 years old, I am from Russia. I don’t know English well, so the text below is translated by Google Translator. The original text in Russian is at the bottom of the message.

Playing great online sometimes you get amazed how easy it is to get banned and say goodbye to playing with friends for a few months or maybe forever. With account lockout, your license key becomes meaningless and you can no longer play with friends or friends. And for this, you do not need someone to deliberately ram or griffer or block roads. It is enough to drive on the grass or accidentally drive on an opposite or ping when you overtake to hurt the player and you have a ban.

My idea/project/ proposal is to completely revise the system of extradition of punishments and penalties in general.

The essence of the idea:

1. Do not block an account for players who intentionally do not create problems for other players. (Do not griffon / do not troll / Do not ram specifically and so on.)
These players can continue to play multiplayer on any servers / or on certain (at the discretion of the administration) BUT they will not be able to cause damage to other players (Ghost-Mode) This player can continue to play with friends, ride in convoys, but with some restrictions in the game process.

Also with this system, it is possible to introduce the system that is proposed here (https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/82991-safety-rating/) I believe that they will complement each other well.
For example, such a player can be put on special control and in the case of special violations or repeated violations without extenuating circumstances - to block the account according to the scheme that is currently in force. Or 1 ban - 3 days / 2 ban - 1 week / 3 ban - 0.5 month / 4 ban - 1 month / 5 ban - 3 months / 6 ban - 6 months / 7 ban - 1 year / 8 ban - perhaps forever.

2. If a player has committed serious violations (a griffer / blocking of the road, etc.) he cannot be admitted to the limited game mode, but immediately gets an account lockout. According to the current scheme of bans, or according to the scheme I described above, but the terms of the ban are x2 or more.

3. If the project developers want to make money, then there is an opportunity to sell a way out of the limited game mode (Ghost-Mode) for real money. A player who doesn't give a damn won't want to spend money on it, and a player who accidentally got into such an unpleasant situation may want to return quickly to a normal game in multiplayer.

4. If you do not want to enter such a system, then I can suggest: not to block the entire account, but to block access to the server on which the player committed the violation. And then everything is according to the old scheme.

5. Also one of the money-making opportunities for developers is to integrate advertising into the game in the form of billboards/gas stations or something else. The possibility of premium accounts give more experience and money for the delivery of goods and possibly reduce the damage and so on. In general, if developers want to introduce Donat, then there are a lot of ideas on integration, but if not, then I already described my ideas in the previous paragraphs.

6. If this proposal is adopted, I think it is necessary to conduct an amnesty for all players (deleting the history of bans, removing permanent bans, etc.) BUT EXCEPTION: Serious violators (cheaters or other good reason are at the discretion of the project administration) I think it is necessary to give players who play on this project for a long time a chance to start everything from scratch and perhaps atone for their mistakes.

Any example images: Nope

Why should it be added?:  I believe that this will reduce the outflow of users from the game and give developers the opportunity to earn money. More online = live game. More community = successful project.

Original Text 

Меня зовут Максим, мне 20 лет, я из России. Английский язык знаю не очень хорошо, поэтому текст ниже переведён Гугл Переводчиком. Оригинальный текст на Русском находится внизу сообщения.

Играя в отличный онлайн, порой поражаешься как легко получить бан и распрощаться с игрой с друзьями на несколько месяцев, а может и навсегда. С блокировкой аккаунта твой лицензионный ключ становится бессмысленным и ты уже не сможешь поиграть с друзьями или друзими людьми. И для этого не нужно кого-то намеренно таранить или грифферить или перекрывать дороги. Достаточно проехать по траве или случайно проехать по встречке или пингом при обгоне задеть  игрока и у тебя есть бан. 

Моя идея/проект/предложение сотсоит в том, что бы полностью пересмотреть систему выдачи наказаний и наказаний в целом. 
Суть идеи :
1.Не блокировать аккаунт игрокам, которые намеренно не создают другим игрокам проблем. (Не гриферят /Не тролят / Не таранят специально и прочее. ) 
Эти игроки могут и дальше играть в мультиплеер на любых серверах / или на определенных ( на усмотрение администрации ) НО они не смогут причинять ущерб другим игрокам ( Гхост-Моде) Этот игрок и дальше сможет играть с друзьями, ездить в конвоях, но с некоторыми ограничениями в игровом процессе.  

Так же вместе с этой системой возможно ввести систему, которую предложена тут ( https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/82991-safety-rating/) Я считаю, что они будут дополнять хорошо друг друга. 
Например, такого игрока можно поставить на особый контроль и в случае особых нарушений или повторных нарушений без смягчающих обстоятельств - блокировать аккаунт по схеме, которая действует сейчас. Или 1 бан - 3 дня  / 2 бан - 1 неделя / 3 бан - 0.5 месяц / 4 бан - 1 месяц / 5 бан - 3 месяца / 6 бан - 6 месяцев / 7 бан - 1 год / 8 бан - возможно навсегда. 

2. Если игрок совершил серьезные нарушения ( грифферство / перекрытие дороги и прочее ) он не может быть допущен к режиму ограниченной игры, а получает сразу блокировку аккаунта.  По нынещней схеме банов, или по схеме, которую я описал выше, но сроки бана х2 или больше. 

3. Если разработчики проекта хотят заработать денег, то есть возможность продавать выход из режима ограниченной игры (Гхост-Моде) за реальные деньги.  Игрок, которому наплевать - не захочет тратить на это деньги, а игрок, который случайно попал в такую неприятную ситуацию, возможно захочет вернуться побыстрее к нормальной игре в мультиплеере. 

4. Если вы не хотите вводить подобную систему, то я могу предложить : не блокировать аккаунт целиком, а закрыть доступ к тому серверу на котором игрок совершил нарушение. А далее всё по старой схеме.

5.Также одна из возможностей заработка денег разработчиками - интеграция рекламы в игру в виде билбордов/заправок или  чем-либо еще. Возможность премиум-аккаунтов, которые дают больше опыта и денег при доставке грузов и возможно снижают получаемый урон и тд. В общем, если разработчики хотят вводить донат, то есть много идей по интеграции, но если нет, то я уже описал свои идеи в предыдущих пунктах. 

6. В случае принятия данного предложения, я считаю, нужно провести амнистию для всех игроков ( удаление истории банов,  снятие постоянных банов и прочее) НО ИСКЛЮЧЕНИЕ : Серьезные нарушители ( читеры или другая веская причина на усмотрение администрации проекта )  Я считаю нужно дать игрокам который долго играют на этом проекте шанс начать всё с чистого листа и возможно искупить свои ошибки. 

Я считаю, что это позволит уменьшить отток пользователей из игры и дать возможность заработка разработчикам.  Больше онлайна = живее игра. Больше комьюнити = успешный проект.

Edited by maxcraft199
Translate item 4 (Edit1) Added item 6 (Edit2)
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Currently the system allows the player to have 5 bans within the year, with 6th one then being the Permanent ban. After 2/3 bans (3rd being 1 month) a player should be aware of what the rules are, they had many chances to read them. 

Changes to ban system will not be implemented anytime soon. If a player cannot follow the rules, they wont be able to use our services, even if they were 'in ghost mode on seperate server'

Q9n6SSI.png