My new vtc

Hello!

My tip would be to create a core of a few good people you trust, build the structure around it ( Discord, Forums etc ) BEFORE you start recruiting. 
Having a ready infrastructure greatly increase the chances of people joining.

Also try to stand out with something that not everyone else already do or offer

Good luck!

Jimmy 'Arradin ' Stigsjöö

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

Facebook - Twitch - Youtube - Steam

" One Minute in Heaven "

1 hour ago, Arradin said:

Hello!

My tip would be to create a core of a few good people you trust, build the structure around it ( Discord, Forums etc ) BEFORE you start recruiting. 
Having a ready infrastructure greatly increase the chances of people joining.

Also try to stand out with something that not everyone else already do or offer

Good luck!

+1

+Good behavior on road..

6 minutes ago, ThreeGlavModz said:

+1

+Good behavior on road..

Yes

Because i see a lot VTC;s who drive so fast (150 km/h) . you must keep convoys, and drive limits about 60 km/h. Good Discord channel, friendly.  Yes and you maybe need couble friends to start vtc.

Enjoy your new VTC

-Rasmus

Scania S is best truck!

Well as I'm creating a VTC i can give you some tips of my thinking

-  you need some friends that you really trust and that really could drive in the VTC and help you with it aswell
- you need of course a Logo and a painting for the trucks (if you want to do a SP and a MP VTC then better do a skin for SP and then something that looks close to your SP VTC skin for the MP painting)
- you need something to communicate so Discord a Fanpage on Facebook should be enough or something like that
-  you need Something like Trucksbook
- advertise your VTC anywhere you can to get more people 
- Respecting the Traffic rules
- when you are recruiting people just make a little training or something just to see how they drive because if they don't respect the traffic rules you can forget about them in your VTC 
and i think that's everything what i have got to tell you 
of course at the begining there will be not tons of people wanting to join your VTC it will take couple of months or even more to get a real group of people 
and pretty much you can't offer anything new because VTCs can only offer Convoys and driving together so i don't know what do people mean by 
offer something that none of the VTCs has even tho you can't offer anything else as convoys and driving for your VTC because that's what a VTC is a community to drive together with other people nothing more

Good Luck :mlg_doge:

I am not playing this month ets2 so its more complicated xDD but I am already doing a site, discord, and trucksbook:

https://air-logistic.webnode.cz/ https://trucksbook.eu/company/41769

I wouldn't allow driving in my company over 100km/h

This is the reason why I left previous vtc and made a new one. Because of professionality. 

And also I want instead of 3000km per month 500km required

I am not giving up.

what do you think guys?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dear Forum User;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me. 

//Moved to Archive

Archived