im curious

So i am really curious if new cars are coming to ets2mp cuz scout is really old now and maybe boring to others so im curious if any new cars coming like mercedez,bmw,audi?

As far as I know, the main reason why Scout was added for TruckersMP back in 2016 is that Euro Truck Simulator 2 has got the 'Scout car factory' near Prague (Praha), Czech in the base game. So as the Scout car factory and Scout ars in the AI traffic were already a thing in Euro Truck Simulator 2, TruckersMP decided to add it into the multiplayer as well to give more vehicles that people can use while enjoying the multiplayer experience. Even though people have been suggesting TruckersMP to add more new cars since the Scout came out, it's something that most likely isn't going to happen any time soon as Euro Truck Simulator 2 (and American Truck Simulator) are truck simulations.

1 hour ago, Baltic Logistik Kajus said:

So i am really curious if new cars are coming to ets2mp cuz scout is really old now and maybe boring to others so im curious if any new cars coming like mercedez,bmw,audi?

16 minutes ago, Baltic Logistik Kajus said:

i mean i guess they could delete the skodas and like add new car cuz skoda is pretty boring to me been playing since 2016

If you replace the Scout with another vehicle, would that new vehicle not become boring the same after some time?

i mean its still something new like they could add and then remove and then add a new car and go like that after like 1 year or less?

Hello 

By me it is not planned for this time , also you should remember , that when there will be more of cars , so will be up numbers of trollers,rammers,reckless drivers  on the road :) 

I mean this is Euro Truck Simulator , is better when there are only trucks^ ,, Scout is for relax driving .. 

Regards

-----Dark_Owl-----

TruckersMP Members 

On 4/13/2019 at 12:43 PM, Joao Rodrigues said:

I think that passenger vehicles in general increase realism of the simulator.
However, I would rather leave their control in the hands of the AI instead of some players. Though this would compromise their unpredictability, it would also literally remove a "weapon" from the streets.

Yep, dodging overtaking cars on the road is just like dodging missiles.

About the main post, just like most people said, TMP is probably not adding any new cars but they will continue to update the car. I'm really hoping they will release a good sounding engine for the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dear Forum User;

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me. 

//Moved to Archive

Archived