WoT Event (need an fast and correct answere please)

AllBlackEverything

Question

important question

I must first 10 loads to drive to whatever destinations. and then again 5 loads to 5 different cities. Or can I immediately ship 10 loads to 5 different cities? because under yes is that it is only released when I have already finished 10 loads?
or is looked at by the sytem then where these first 10 loads have been brought? And if I then drove from the 10 loads in 5 different cities, is it automatically completed and finnsihed?

hope you understnad me

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Hello,

as ur saying, you can immediately ship 10 loads to 5 different cities. But the second goal will unlock after finishing all 10 cargos.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

so if i finnsihed the first goal (where I have already unloaded in 5 different cities), do I still have to drive 5 orders again?

Greetings.

In order to be eligible to do the bonus 5 different destinations, you first have to do the first main 10 deliveries. However, if you already started doing jobs for different destinations, WOT will still count them, but after you do the 10 deliveries.

For example, I've done 9 deliveries to 4 different locations, the bonus score still showed 0/5, because I still haven't completed the 10 deliveries, but after I completed 10, the bonus scored changed immediately to 4/5.

So, technically, yes, you can do the bonus destinations immediately without doing the main deliveries first, but you will still have to finish them in the end. I hope this helps!

Kind regards.

v1.png 

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that your question has been answered!
Thanks for all participation!
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Trial Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team