Restriction zone doubles and triples

Question

Hello guys,

So it happens often I see someone driving a double or a triple on CD road, or telling others it's allowed till the first gasstation? (Starting from Calais) because only after gasstation you'll get kicked from auto kick.

On the restriction map, the whole road is red so technicly not allowed to drive there. So it's really confusing,

personaly I've seen an admin say they'll be punisching ppl with doubles and triples on cd road hard, so like a few others i'm confused about this.

Could you guys plz sort this out somehow or another by updating rules and specificly mention this?

Another way is to fix the auto kick zone so you'll get kicked as soon as you enter the road.

I know there is the problem of the auto kick not always working when player enters with save edit trailers, but that has nothing to do with this as I'm talking about the confusion it gives when the autokick let's you drive till the first gasstation, while the map says otherwise.

I tried uploading the image to an image host, but due to limitations on my internet, it's not excactly working right now..

So instead, here the link to the topic in this forum regarding the restricion zone and the image.

Rule 5.2 says:

§5.2 - Server Auto Kicks

Double Trailers (ETS2) - Doubles are not allowed in Belgium, The Netherlands and the west side of Germany. For a map visualization click here.

(the link in the rule brings you to the same topic I mentioned above)

Hope I explaint myself well enough.

Kind regards

Kevin

BE

6 answers to this question

Hello,

the restricted zone is set by the official image, even so the auto-kick ingame zone can have deviation. But that doesnt mean, that its allowed in the restricted area!

Best Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hi, @R_D [G27+SKRS] [90km/h] [BE]

In particular, the Calais Duisburg route is rather crowded and for this reason it is forbidden to use double trailers.

To get a little idea, these are the areas where double trailers are forbidden.

Click here

King Regards, 

~Ciprian-Ionut~

Veteran Driver II

Hello,

I got confirmation on my question, but what I want to ask is to change something to make it more abvious it's not allowed to drive doubles or triples on CD, because with the problem of the autokick only kicking in after gasstation, it's confusing some of the players weither or not it's allowed. 

I think it's better to send a ticket or something explaining this problem, because I don't think this is the right section in the forum to ask.

Thanks anyways for the anwsers.

Topic can be closed (and moved to trash).

Kind Regards

Kevin

BE

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that your question has been answered!
Thanks for all participation!
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Trial Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team