Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Unanswered Suggestion

AxeRider

Question

I had created a topic in the new suggestions section on March 20. It is neither rejected nor opened for discussion. It stays in the new suggestions section for about 20 days now. I see that this is the situation for many suggestions. So what is the procedure? Why is it not rejected or moved to the open for discussion section? Here is the link to the topic:

8 answers to this question

Hello,

your suggestion should be automatically rejected, you can read about it in this topic:

Add company skins:
If we were to add every VTC's skin, the download would be quite big, it would also have to be maintained over a long period of time and would add complexities to the testing process.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

2 hours ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Hello,

your suggestion should be automatically rejected, you can read about it in this topic:

Add company skins:
If we were to add every VTC's skin, the download would be quite big, it would also have to be maintained over a long period of time and would add complexities to the testing process.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

No, it shouldn't be automatically rejected. If you read my suggestion carefully, you'll understand. 

Regards

Onat

1 hour ago, Ciprian-Ionut:Agrants said:

Hi, @[ÖZ DOSTLAR] ONAT-23

You do not have to hurry, probably as soon as a Developer, Project Manager, Manager is answered, you have to be patient, who knows maybe is in question.

King Regards, 

~Ciprian-Ionut~

Veteran Driver II

I hope they'll see it but there are lots of other suggestions which are older than mine and they are also unanswered :(

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

Since your topic has been inactive for 5 days from the last useful reply, I am going to move it to Unsolved Section.
Do not hesitate to contact us again if you'll need furher help.

Thanks for understanding! Have a great day!

//Moved to Unsolved