some disabled person

Some disabled person   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Some disabled person easy to live?

2. 2. I am a school period like you?

3. 3. Do you think I would work like you in the future

Hello, everyone

Today I'm starting a topic with you to find out what you think for us the seriously ill person (Like me).

What do you think about the person who is disabled, Do you think that it is complicated to live by contributing to a neutral person?

Do you think I'm going to a normal school curriculum?

Answer it upstairs and let's talk about it.

I do not mean any offense, but what kind of disability do you have exactly? The disability spectrum is pretty big, so it's quite difficult to give a proper opinion on the subject without knowing the necessary context.

I'm also unsure what some of the poll questions mean. The second question for example - do you want to know if you can go to school like everyone else? Or is it something else you're asking?

I'm personally someone that has a lot to share regarding disabilities and what it can mean for a person's life, so if I know what kind of a disability you have I'd love to discuss the matter with you. Whether or not you can end up with a job massively depends on your own talents, development and how you cope with issues. It also depends on where you live - for example in The Netherlands a large amount of disabled people do minor tasks under supervision and care. And even if you don't live in a very developed country, there should still be initiatives (either on local or national scale) that can help and assist you to get a job that works for you.

Hello @Raeker

10 minutes ago, Raeker said:

I'm also unsure what some of the poll questions mean. The second question for example - do you want to know if you can go to school like everyone else? Or is it something else you're asking?

About this my question is Did you think I'm a school program like any other?

10 minutes ago, Raeker said:

I do not mean any offense, but what kind of disability do you have exactly? The disability spectrum is pretty big, so it's quite difficult to give a proper opinion on the subject without knowing the necessary context.

For this more exactly, I am a little paralyzed from the right sides.

Hello @Skalkery (FR)

I would firstly say that I'am really sorry to hear that. I guess it's not easy at all to be a disabled person. I can't really answer because i've no ideas what is it to live like this, I wouldn't dare say something about it, I can't imagine. But of course I think it's not easy at all in daily life. Even if it's hard I wish the best for you. 

Good luck  
Torisutan
TruckersMP

Dear @Skalkery (FR)

I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm pretty sure, that is not easy to live when you're disabled person. Anyway in my opinion live is not hard and you can do whatever you want.

It doesn't matter, how hard are you ill. You're the same person like me. I suppose, your live is very hard, and sometimes you've got problems with everyday things but i would like tell you, that you're very kind.

I've played with you 4 times i guess, and you're very kind. As I said before I believe you will be whoever you want.

I never judge a book by its cover and I like all people. It doesn't matter what problems they've got. We're people and we must help each other.

I wish the best for you ^_^

Kind Regards

JJay

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

25 minutes ago, Skalkery (FR) said:

I would like to have a big event with many people I can not even do it. :(

Hey, do not worry. If you need help we will help you. We're here to help you. Do not hesitate, you can write to me in private message if you want. I will help you how I can.

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

3 minutes ago, Skalkery (FR) said:

I do not know how to do it so I would like to have participants who can do it with me.

Nobody knows how to do anything at the start. We all learn, either through experiencing it ourselves or through the help of others. Don't worry over things you cannot do now, and instead worry yourself with how you're going to learn to do these things. That's the beauty of life - we all learn, and become better because of it.

It's tough to have a disability like your own. You'll struggle, and things won't always be as easy for you as they seem to be for others. And that's fine! Don't think that you won't be able to experience things like school and work because that is simply not true. There's something for everyone - and that includes you. Just because you might not be able to do much that requires any kind of motor coordination does not make you useless. You'll be able to do many things that might require social skills instead. The sky's the limit and the only thing stopping you is your own imagination.

But there's no need to worry about that right now. Lots of people don't even know what they want to do when they reach their twenties, let alone when they're steadily approaching the end of their teenage years. Don't worry about what you cannot do later down the line, and focus on the here and now instead. Do what you want to do and have a great time doing it. You'll fail and you'll struggle, but if you have your friends and family by your side to support you you'll get through those tough times.

You'll do great dude, I'm sure of it.

Sorry to hear that, I think its hard to live with disabilities. I think that everyone should be at the same school curriculum no matter your disabilities or religion are. For job and career it depends on you, maybe you can make a list in which things you are a good and which thing you like to do. For example, in Bulgaria unfortunately, in the schools there are many bullies, but also there are many clever students who can change the world. I hope in France there are less bullies and more good behaved students. Hope you best and YOUR CONVOYS IS VERY GOOD, HOPE MANY PEOPLE COMING SOON! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived