Reports Numbers

Kehox

Suggestion Name:  I suggest a reduction in the amount of report points that can be earned by making a good reports OR when you do a new reports the cost points would be adjusted to the numbers of : (reports/max reports)

Suggestion Description:  ( https://truckersmp.com/reports )

" You can create 38 more reports, 38 max. "

Each reports we do on the forum cost 1 report points ( i have 38 points ) , if the reports is "accepted" i gain .5 points per reports ( so if i have 2 accepted reports it will give me 1 more additional report points. ) I suggest that we reduce this amount like this

( All numbers are only an exemple of what it could be .. )

- -Between 1-49 ("You can create 1/49 more reports, 1/49 max.") it would be .5 (unchanged as it is acutally )

- -Between 50-99 ("You can create 50/99 more reports, 50/99 max.") it would be .25 ( from .5 ) 

- -At 100+ ... ("You can create 100 more reports, 100 max.") it would be .1( or 0 ) ( from .5 )

OR

We could change the cost to make a new report like this :

- -Between 1-25 ("You can create 1/25 more reports, 1/25 max.") it cost 1 points

- -Between 26-50 ("You can create 26/50 more reports, 26/50 max.") it cost 3 points

- -Between 51-100+ ("You can create 51/100 more reports, 51/100 max.") it cost 5 points

Any example images:  https://i.imgur.com/pVpDR05.png 

Why should it be added?:  §1.3 - Spamming or Abuse / §1.9 - Ambiguity (you can abuse the reports system to make more reports..  §1.3).

I think a change like this ( or something similar,  could be a good idea to prevent some report abuse and report farming ... ) I think it is something positive and still rewarding players for the reports but adding a form of protection anti-farming.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 5