Can't create temp crash log file!

arnau1741

Question

Hello , dear @arnau1741

I will try to help you with something steps.

1.Step 

> Go to Steam library

> Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify in-game files 

> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" http://prntscr.com/i96kvu
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit) http://prntscr.com/i96l3x Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2

2.Step 

> You try to start the Launcher as Administrators  ---- Right click on TMP (Launch as administrator) 

3.Step (Try to re-install the Launcher) 

>Go to Control panels

> Programs 

> Uninstall the program 

> Find it the program TruckersMP Launcher and unistall it.

> Then you use this keys Windows+R and there you write %programdata% 

> In folder programdata you try to find a folder , that is called TruckersMP , if you have not a this folder there , So you can close it.

> Then you go to Documents and the ETS 2 / ATS MP folders please deleted.

> If you have everything from this steps , you are ready to re-install the Launcher.

Go to --- truckersmp.com/download --- There you download the actually  Launcher .

Good luck mate

Enjoy your trucking 

With best Regards 

-----Dark_Owl----- 

TruckersMP Member

Hello :) 

First you should check if there are any updates for you graphic card and windows updates.

Clean your temp files with ccleaner https://www.ccleaner.com/

Also disable any mods that you use in SP.

Then follow these guides:

Solution 1:

1.Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework

2.Clean your temp files with CCleaner

3.Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

4.If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path.

5. Try to clear your temp files https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141

https://imgur.com/a/gXl0eSe 

1 hour ago, Dark_Owl_ said:

Hello , dear @arnau1741

I will try to help you with something steps.

1.Step 

> Go to Steam library

> Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify in-game files 

> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" http://prntscr.com/i96kvu
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit) http://prntscr.com/i96l3x Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2

2.Step 

> You try to start the Launcher as Administrators  ---- Right click on TMP (Launch as administrator) 

3.Step (Try to re-install the Launcher) 

>Go to Control panels

> Programs 

> Uninstall the program 

> Find it the program TruckersMP Launcher and unistall it.

> Then you use this keys Windows+R and there you write %programdata% 

> In folder programdata you try to find a folder , that is called TruckersMP , if you have not a this folder there , So you can close it.

> Then you go to Documents and the ETS 2 / ATS MP folders please deleted.

> If you have everything from this steps , you are ready to re-install the Launcher.

Go to --- truckersmp.com/download --- There you download the actually  Launcher .

Good luck mate

Enjoy your trucking 

With best Regards 

-----Dark_Owl----- 

TruckersMP Member

@Dark_Owl_ It still doesn't work , I never had this error before , Thanks for your support

In addition to reinstalling your launcher and running it as Administrator, you can try these out too.

Make sure you have latest .NET Framework (or later), DirectX, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015. You can check this guide too.

You can also use CCleaner to clean files and registry errors.

Additionally, you can check if your Firewall/antivirus is blocking the game.

KkdaC1b.png

On 4/8/2019 at 9:51 PM, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

4.If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path.

@[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang choose the new path? I don't know how to do that , sorry if I dont understand you, Im from Spain, please explain me that

1 hour ago, arnau1741 said:

choose the new path? I don't know how to do that , sorry if I dont understand you, Im from Spain, please explain me that

It means: your "INetCache" folder is located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

However, if you find in there and you don't have it, then you can make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path

Choose the new path means choose another installation location of  "INetCache"

12 minutes ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

It means: your "INetCache" folder is located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

However, if you find in there and you don't have it, then you can make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path

Choose the new path means choose another installation location of  "INetCache"

@[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang how do I open Windows temp settings?

4 minutes ago, arnau1741 said:

@[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang how do I open Windows temp settings?

To open the temp folder, click Start, type %temp%, and select the folder that appears.

And can I ask you Which window are you using (window 7, 8 or 10), then I can guide you more clearly

10 minutes ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

10 minutes ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

To open the temp folder, click Start, type %temp%, and select the folder that appears.

And can I ask you Which window are you using (window 7, 8 or 10), then I can guide you more clearly

Im using windows 10 @[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang I think I have got the folder INetCache, I think the folder is "hiding" and I cant see it , I have got the option to see hiding objects activated but I cant see it

Hello @arnau1741 :)

Follow these guides to Change TEMP Folder Location

1. Right-click on Computer icon on Desktop and select Properties (or press WIN + Pause/Break keys). Now click on Advanced system settings link in left side pane. (You can open it directly by giving sysdm.cpl command in RUN or start menu search box)

2. Now click on Environment Variables button. It'll open a new window which will show a list of all environment variables defined in your Windows.

There would be 2 different sections:

• User variables
  • System variables

You'll see TEMP and TMP variables listed in User variables section. The System variables section will contain a long list of various environment variables along with TEMP and TMP variables as shown in following screenshot:

QidPoLH.png

3. Now to change location of TEMP folder from C:\Windows\Temp to other partition, first we'll need to create a new TEMP folder in the desired partition.

In this example, I am going to move TEMP folder location to D:\ drive, so we'll create a new folder "TEMP" in D:\ drive. Please note that you can use any name for the new folder, its not necessary to have TEMP as its name.

Now you can double-click on the TEMP variable present in System variables section or select it and click on Edit button. Now type location of new TEMP folder (which is D:\Temp in our case) and click on OK button.

Repeat same step for TMP variable as well.

That's it. It'll change the location of TEMP folder in Windows.

4. Now we'll ask Windows to use a single TEMP folder for both system and user temporary files. We can do this by either deleting both TEMP and TMP variables listed in User variables section or edit the variables and set their values to the same folder which we used for system variables in step 3 i.e., D:\Temp folder.

Once you delete both variables in User variables section or set their values to new TEMP folder path, it'll tell Windows to use a single TEMP folder to store all temporary files and folders created by Windows as well as 3rd party software programs.

rrDFMTW.png

5. You'll need to restart your system to take effect.

After that, try to login game again if it works

24 minutes ago, arnau1741 said:

@[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang It doesn't work

When you login in ETS2 Multiplayer, it happened with the error above or other error.

If other error, can you take me a photo

And if you have graphics, try to re-install graphics drivers

And try these:

Step 1:
1. Open Steam, go to the LIBRARY -> GAMES
2. Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and open Properties
3. After the Properties window has opened click LOCAL FILES tab and press BROWSE LOCAL FILES
4. A folder with game files opens. Remember the path to this folder

Step 2:
1. Click Start -> Run (or WIN+R)
2. Type regedit and hit enter
3. Follow the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TruckersMP
4. Look at the value parameter "InstallLocationETS2"?

Step 3:
1. Copy the folder address from STEP 1
2. Change the value parameter "InstallLocationETS2" (Insert the copied folder address)
3. Click OK.

On 4/14/2019 at 2:58 AM, arnau1741 said:

The problem is not resolved, I hope to solve it one day

Can you try this:

Step 1. 
Right click your 'Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer' / 'American Truck Simulators Multiplayer' .exe file, whether it be the shortcut on the desktop or actual file and then click properties.

Step 2.
If you right clicked it's shortcut, make sure you clicked the shortcut tab.
If you clicked the .exe file, make sure you are on the general tab.
You should see a section say: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe"   ) OR it's custom install path. (Minus the brackets)
What you need to do is on the end of it, add: (   -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP   ) 
It should look something like: (   Target: "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe" -homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP )

And if it still didn't work anymore, can you please try reinstall ETS2 in your computer