Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Every Acount I Use On Truckers Mp

Southern_Boyz_Gaming

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello there!

Please write again what you ment. Also I would like to know if its a problem with Euro Truck Simulator 2 itself or with the Multiplayer modification :tmp:

9 hours ago, 1king21 said:

Every Acount

9 hours ago, 1king21 said:

I Have A Problem With The Accounts

I'm not quite sure if I understud that right, but I just wanna say that only 1 Account per Person is allowed.

I hope for a clearifing of your question.

Kind regards

Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

11 hours ago, [E-T CEO] Flying Cat said:

Hello there!

Please write again what you ment. Also I would like to know if its a problem with Euro Truck Simulator 2 itself or with the Multiplayer modification :tmp:

I'm not quite sure if I understud that right, but I just wanna say that only 1 Account per Person is allowed.

I hope for a clearifing of your question.

Kind regards

Flying Cat

18 hours ago, Xpert said:

Hello! I don't quite get what you are trying to ask. Can you please rephrase your question so we, as a community, can answer your situation as fast as we can. Thanks!

not much to say if i click  on drive or trailer mangier ill get the world map to pop up it does that for every icon in the main menu 

16 hours ago, 1king21 said:

not much to say if i click  on drive or trailer mangier ill get the world map to pop up it does that for every icon in the main menu 

Hello! I am still not understanding your issue quite properly. Here's the link to TruckersMP Support, so you can talk to one of the support staff representatives. I'll also have a link to the SCS Support website as well (You will have to email them). Sorry for the misunderstanding.

https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

https://scssoft.com/contact.php

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello @1king21,

Because your topic has been in the Inactive section for another 2 days, I am going to move it to Unsolved Section.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket.

~Have a wonderful day!

//Moved to Unsolved